But she didn't take it and she started avoiding my eyes also. Everything in me is praying that she admits it before I can tell her I know who helped him get the bugs in.

"I can't believe he sent his men to break into my apartment" I said pretending not to know anything and she looked at me.

Please Lily tell me you did this. Only then will I forgive you. Lily eyes got weak as she stares into my eyes and tears suddenly started gathering in her eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked and this time her tears started dropping.

No matter how much I hate to admit it in this situation. I sincerely don't like seeing her tears. Lily held my hands and made me look into her eyes.

"I am sorry Freen. Please forgive me" she said while crying.

My heart melted instantly. I'm glad she's about to admit it. But why did she do that? Did he threaten her also?

"Mr. Armstrong didn't send his men. He sent me to do that. He blackmailed me Freen. I never had in mind to do this to you at all" she cried.

I knew it. I knew something must have happened that made her do this. Lily held my hand as she continued crying. She said he blackmailed her? with what?

"What does he have against you?" I asked and she looked down.

She didn't want to say it or maybe not so proud to say it. I waited for some minutes without her saying anything.

"Tell me what he has against you that made you do this" I said.

Silence

I let out a sigh and got up to leave. I really don't have time for this. If she's not going to tell me it's best I take my leave.

"He has my sex video Freen. He threatened to release it to the media if I didn't do it." She said and I stopped immediately.

Did I hear right?  He has her sex video? What is she talking about?

"What do you mean he has your sex tape?" I asked in surprise.

How the hell did that happen? How the hell did he get hold of it?

"It happened few months ago. I met her in a club and it happened. I didn't know I was being recorded." she said.

I shut my eyes in frustration. How could she be that careless?

"Are you kidding me Lily? how could you do such a thing? How could you be this careless?" I fumed.

Silence

"How can an adult like you be this careless Lily..."

"Please Freen... I know I messed up okay? I was carried away and I did that without thinking straight but please don't blame me too much. it wasn't entirely my fault" she cried.

"Then whose fault was it? Mine?"

"You're partly at fault too Freen. I am a human. I have feelings but you never looked at me in that way. For many years I have known you, you never gave me a chance."

"Can you listen to yourself right now?"

"I am a human. Sometimes I have those urges. To be touched, kissed, I needed sex. But you were not ready for me...."

"Don't you dare put that on me. I don't owe you any love making. I don't owe you sex! Going to club was your choice, meeting and fucking a random girl was equally your choice. I was not there when all that happened. So don't you put it on me right now!!" I yelled in anger shutting her off.

Silence

I am so angry. How dare her make it my fault? Besides, I know some girls that liked and wished to date her but she rejected them because according to her she didn't want a relationship.