Ramzan Mubarak🫶

Many of you haven't voted on the previous chapters of this story. .

Aren't you guys liking it. I mean not everything is meant to be liked but i am not getting responses as I used to get on my previous stories!

Due to lack of response I have totally lost my interest in this story but i will complete it for my loyal readers🌸❤️

"Meri biwi nahi, majboori ho tum" He increased his grip on her hand.

(You aren't my wife. You are just a compulsion)

"To kyu apnai ap ny ye majboori. Inkar kar dete. Kyu meri zindagi barbad ki?" She raised her voice at his unjust behavior.

(Why did you accept this compulsion then. You could have said 'no'. Why did you destroy my life?)

"How dare you!!" He took hold of her other hand, completely caged her.

"You are hurting me" She struggled to free her hand from his firm grip.

"There is the door. If your life is destroyed by marrying me. You can leave my house. But don't you ever dare to raise your voice at me!" He stared into her soul.

"I am just asking you about your behavior. You can't treat me like that" She didn't want to cry, not at the moment.

"Don't challenge me" He smirked.

"Why did you marry me in the first place. If you wanted nothing to do with me. We are married. I just can't leave this house like that. Can't you understand" She said in a low voice this time. She pushed her tears back, and didn't want to look weak in front of him.

"Ask these nonsense questions from those who tied us together. I am not answerable to you!" He snapped, releasing her hands.

"You are my husband. You 'are' answerable to me" She asked fiercely, looking into his deep eyes.

"Chup. Bilkul chup. Awaz na nikly tumhari" He shouted at the top of his lungs, holding her by her shoulders, he shook her.

(Silence. Keep silence. Don't utter a word again)

"Not a word again" He stared into her eyes.

Zohal's eyes watered in nano seconds. Zarrar stilled at his place for a few seconds. He could see fear and helplessness in her eyes. He felt a strange itch in his heart. His heart regretted what happened a few seconds ago. He instantly removed his hands from her.

"Bohat bolti ho tum" He mumbled looking away from her teary eyes.

(You speak too much)

She was silenced. She shivered hearing his loud and angry voice. His eyes were full of rage. He had fire in them who could destroy her completely. She was already going through a lot. She didn't want to face an unbearable humiliation at his hands.

She didn't want to be hit by a man again. Not at least, her husband.

He was bothered by her eyes. He was bothered by her existence.

"Keep silent if you want to live here otherwise you are most welcome to get out of my house. I don't like to repeat myself again and again. If you dared to argue with me again. I will make you leave my house!" He said strictly before disappearing into his room.

"What the hell is wrong with me" He slapped his hand on the cupboard in anger.

...