After several weeks Aliyan came back to home which was changed now. He had found solace in his son who was in care of Aban and Hala.

Aliyan's only happiness was his son now and he was very thankful to Aban and Hala for taking care of him when he couldn't do it by himself.

Time passed.

Wound healed.

Aliyan recovered and started looking after his kid. After 5 months of Naba's death, he decided to get married. He wanted a proper family for his son.

Aban and Hala weren't his parents but Aliyan. They had already given so much to him. It was time for Aliyan to decide about the future.

Now or few years later, he had to remarry to live a normal life. So it was better to do it now when his son wasn't old enough to understand these things.

Azaan was given to a new woman who was called his mother now.

The center of attention between Aban and Hala was taken from them. Their whole relationship was built around him.

Their routine was changed but they were happy for Aliyan and Azaan for starting a new life.

But what about them who were standing at the same point where they started their journey.

Now they had nothing but silence around them.

They didn't know how to move forward. Living together was easy than having a relationship together.

It took them a long time to think for themselves, about the needs of their relationship.

She was craving for his love and attention.

He was craving for her love and attention.

...

He stood behind her in the mirror. His eyes fell on the reflection of his wife in the mirror. She was sliding ear studs in her ear.

Dressed in a dark marron shalwar qameeez, she looked very beautiful.

"Achi lag rahi ho" He complimented her still looking at their reflection.

(You are looking pretty)

"Or I should say you look pretty every day" He added.

"You should say that" She advised.

"I can't say that every day but that doesn't mean that I don't find you beautiful anymore. During this whole time we were together, I always wanted to tell you how beautiful you are" He was still looking at their reflection.

"I am glad you finally said it" She was happy to her his views.

"I was not referring to your face Hala! I was referring to your heart. I am very thankful for what you did for us"

"You need to thank me Aban! It's my duty" She repeated his words.

"Yes and I appreciate it with all my heart" He nodded.

"By the way you aren't looking bad either" She smiled lightly at him.

His lips stretched out in a big smile.

"You always had your eyes on me. I always knew that" Leaning down, he whispered in her ear.

"I never liked you, and you know that. You weren't that important to me" She corrected him.

"Am I still unimportant to you?" He made her turn towards himself. She couldn't look into his eyes anymore.

He had so much emotions in his eyes.

That was never seen before.

Her lips were sealed.

"Am I still unimportant to you Hala?" He repeated his question.

She shook her head.

"What about now? Do you like me?" He asked raising her chin with his index finger.

"No" She said with a mischievous smile.

"I know. I know. You don't like me. You love me" He boosted.

"You are back to your old self" She chuckled.

"Yes, I want us to be the same as we were before. I don't like seriousness in this room. I want us to live normally" He poured his heart out.

"That means you want to fight haan"

"You aren't a sumo wrestler ma'am" He pinched her nose.

The vibes of the room were finally changed. Once, which room was filled with silence, it was now filled with laughter.

They had dinner at her uncle's place. Hala was very happy to meet her mother after many days.

They had gone to a park. Walking together, holding hands, they were busy arguing.

"You still haven't told me" He asked.

"What?"

"Do you love me or not?" He repeated.

"Definitely not" She laughed.

"I will kill you one day" He said in annoyance.

"Monster" She slapped his shoulder.

Later in the night, lying in the same bed, today they weren't at the opposite sides of the bed.

They were just inches away, facing each other.

"I want us to say something Aban!" She whispered in the darkness.

"I don't want you to ignore me again" She added.

"It wasn't only me Hala! You also avoided me. Don't blame me only" He had to say it.

They needed to communicate.

"I know. It wasn't only from your side. I shouldn't have said that" She accepted.

"Forget it Hala! I don't want to discuss what happened it past. It has happened. Leave it" He muttered.

"Forgotten!"

"I don't want to waste anymore time" He caressing her cheek.

They looked at each other in the darkness. Aban moved closer to her. By putting his weight on his right elbow, h leaned down at her face.

The next moment his lips were pressed to her.

The night passed slowly, it opened a world of happiness, peace and passion to them.

Two wandering souls finally found peace in each other.

T H E   E N D

Please share your views on the story.

I will also write Aliyan's story separately.

Don't forget to vote ✨