They were standing in front of a room.

"Come" He muttered opening the door of his room.

Carrying the baby in his arm, she entered her new room. It was simple but a decent bedroom.

She saw the room completely in one gaze.

A baby cot was placed beside the bed. It was the same cot that used to be in Naba's room.

He came near her and picked up the sleeping baby from her arms. He carefully placed him in the cot and covered him a light blue blanket.

Aban turned his face to her

She was dressed in a simple red color chiffon suit. She was a bride. A woman who got married a few hours ago.

She was standing in his room as his wife.

Life was changed,

So was he.

"Rushna has set up the wardrobe for you" He mentioned his cousin.

"Okay" She nodded and walked into the dressing room. Her things were neatly placed in the wardrobe with his belongings.

She felt strange.

She selected a simple black cotton suit to change into, and draped a duppata around her shoulders.

When she walked into the room. The lights were already dim and he was lying on one side of the bed. He had changed into a black trousers and white T shirt.

He seemed to be sleeping.

She laid on the other side of the bed and turned her back towards him.

She never thought her wedding night would be like this.

Dull and meaningless.

She was so tired, she slept in no time. Her sleep was disturbed by a crying voice. It was Azaan's. He must be crying in the middle of the night.

Before, she could get up to see him. She saw Aban walking to the cot.

When did he woke up? She didn't realize.

"It's okay I got him. You can sleep" He said patting the baby's head.

He put the feeder in his mouth and sat on the sofa. He was looking like a mess. Contant traveling without resting had taken a toll on him.

He had forgotten about himself, he was trying his best to take care of everyone.

Hala felt bad for him.

He wasn't looking fresh like he used to be once.

She got up from her side of the bed and walked towards them.

"Give him to me. Now I am here you don't need to do this. You need sleep. You have to go office tomorrow" She outstretched her hands.

"Okay" He kissed his head and gave it to her carefully.

Hala started her new life maturely. She had responsibilities now. A girl who used to run from chores was now happily involved in everything.

From taking care of the baby, her husband and their home, she was doing everything perfectly.

She was a good mother to Azaan,

And a good wife to Aban.

She molded herself according to the need of time. Everything was settling down. Everything was getting better day by day.