His eyes wandered in the whole hall to find his wife. He found her standing alone in at a corner. He noticed he wasn't the only one gawking at her. One of his business partner's son was doing the same.

His jaw tightened as he saw that moron walking to his wife. She dealt him with her little smile.

"In this whole event nobody is looking as beautiful as you. Who are you gorgeous lady?" He asked with a smile.

Eiliyah took seconds to understand what this man. She didn't want to create a scene there in, not anymore. Before she could say, Badr walked to them in rush.

"She is mine" He wrapped her arm around her shoulders and stared into the man's eyes.

"My wife!" He introduced.

Eiliyah looked at his face whose jaw was clenched, he stared into the man's eyes.

"Ohh I didn't know that" The man tried to smile awkwardly at them and walked away.

Badr didn't show any reaction till he moved from there. He turned his attention to his wife.

"Kia zaroorat thi us sy bat karne ki" He asked with a hint of anger in his deep voice.

(There was no need to talk to that man)

"Wo khud aya tha bat karne" She stated seriously without looking at him.

(He came by himself)

She didn't want to see his face right now. If it wasn't a gathering at home she would have already talked to him about the matter which disturbed her.

"Ese koi bhi mard aye to excuse kar k side py ho jaya karo. Koi zaroorat nahi hy muskura kar mehman nawazi karne ki" He instructed her in a serious tone.

(If someone like him comes to you. Just excuse yourself and move away. There is no need to deal them nicely)

"Okay" She understood his point.

"Tum udas mat ho" He asked her gently cupping her cheek in his hand.

(Don't be sad)

"I have to go" She removed his hand and walked away from him. Badr kept looking at her.

In the whole party, Eiliyah didn't see Badr with Anaya. He spent most of the time with his friends but he looked serious. Something was wrong with him.

After greeting the parents goodnight, they finally entered their bedroom. He closed the door behind him, releasing a long sigh.

"This stupid party took so long to over" He muttered unhappily, removing his jacket.

"Who is she?" She asked him looking at him dangerously.

"Who?" He looked up at her face. In his mind he was getting the idea who she was referring to. It wasn't a random interaction to forget casualy.

"Anaya" She gritted her teeth.

"She used to be my friend. She is daughter of Dad's business partner" He told her removing his wrist watch.

"She was just your friend?" She emphasized on her words.

"Yeah" He nodded.

"But she said, she is your girlfriend" She stared at him.

"She loves to live in a delusional world. She was just my friend, not my girlfriend" He corrected her, had irritated expressions on his face.

"What's the difference?" She crossed her arms at chest.

"Don't tell me Eiliyah! You don't know the difference between a friend and a girlfriend" He looked at her unbelievably.