The Dazzling Beauty

The huge Malik mansion was decorated extensively for a party Ahmed Malik threw in the success of his latest project which gave him record breaking sale for his company.

Malik mansion was built in the posh area of the city. In this particular area only elite class lived. Huge houses were built in the rows. Their garages were filled with expensive cars.

All the luxuries of the world were available to them. Their kids were privileged. Without any big efforts just with the help of their father's wealth they were spending a luxurious life.

Some were spoiled. Some were arrogant. Some were involved in every kind of filth. That doesn't mean everyone was bad in this class. Some were very civilized and hard working but the elites were notorious in most parts of the country.

Malik mansion had only one heir. The only child of Ahmed Malik and Fareesa, Badr Ahmed.

He was famous in his circle for his good looks and charming personality. His sharp facial features attracted the opposite gender in seconds. His skin was fair with a hint of pink and his hair was golden brown in color.

People called him deviously handsome and they weren't wrong to say this. He had an aura in his personality. He was different from others. He wasn't just another spoiled brat of elite class. He was different.

He was Badr Ahmed.

He was as beautiful as the moon. That's what his name meant 'full moon'. The bright full moon is a symbol of beauty.

Badr was beautiful and he liked beauty in every aspect of his life.

..........................................................

It was a little introduction of our new male lead.

I like his name💙

Don't forget to vote ✨