The Entangled Love

It's the same story I have already published with a different name 'Fana| A love story'. I decided to also make it a short story. Happy reading!

It was a night of full moon.

The bright light of the moon scattered on the floor of earth transforming darkness into brightness, but the darkness maintained itself in the beautiful moony light and adorned the night's beauty.

There stood a beautiful wooden cottage near the shore of a small lake. The small cottage was home to a mysterious man.

He lived there alone. In the vicinity of the cottage, no humans lived but animals. There was a forest behind the cottage. In the night, animals would make freakish noises.

The man loved living in such a place that was far from the crowded places. He was fine by himself. He didn't need anyone.

The land was blanketed with dense green grass. Cottage, lake and moonlight together was a sight to see. There was something magical about this place. Something strange.

There was a shadow visible near the thick tree. It was a shadow of a tall man. Resting his right hand on the tree stem, he was lost in the beautiful sight of the moon. His eyes were fixed on the bright moon and his mind was lost somewhere in the past.

The past had passed long ago but it always refreshed in his mind like it just happened yesterday. His mind was full of recognized figures. He could hear different voices around him. He was physically present there but mentally he was absent.

You are unbelievable. It was your wish. You wanted it. An angry voice belonged to a woman,  pierced through his ears.

You are nothing. You mean nothing to me. A familiar sentenced echoed around him.

This is where you belong.

You don't need me nor I need you.

I don't want to see your face again.

You remind me of my mistakes. Don't show me your face again.

He was fed up of these voices. Why it was all alive inside him. He should have forgotten it. Why wasn't he able to? What was wrong to him.

He was dressed in a black shirt and jeans, with a black jacket. From head to toe, he was clad in black. He seemed to be another part of the darkness.

His thick curls were falling on his forehead. His face was adorned with a thick beard and a moustache. His face was expressionless and so were his eyes. His dark orbs lacked life.

His name was Zarrar Ahmed Khan.

And he was a part of the darkness.

........................................................

This chapter is just a little introduction of our male lead.

Don't forget to vote and comment✨