Ezad's eyes widened in shock. He couldn't believe on the words he heard from his best friend.

"What are you saying Adil.." He murmured, in shock.

"Marry my sister!" Adil saw him with hope in his eyes.

"Do you know what are you saying. You want me to marry an underage girl. A girl 14 years younger than me" Ezad gulped his saliva.

He wasn't in good position.

"I know what I am saying Ezad! I clearly know. I am dying. I know things better now!" He muttered helplessly.

"She is too young for me" Ezad was also helpless.

"Yes, she is young that's why she can't survive without guidance. She needs a guardian. Someone who could take care of her like I use to do, who could cherish her, who could make her life beautiful.

Who could be better than you Ezad? For me, you are the best one. I can't trust anyone else for Lina. No one but you can handle her. She doesn't have any family, you know better how some people treat those women who have no one at their back. I can't think of something bad happening to my sister.

I can guarantee that you will make her happy. I can't guarantee for anyone else. I want best for her and you Ezad, you are best for her!" Adil explained his feelings to him.

A dying man was fearing of his beloved sister.

Ezad wiped his tears. His heart was beating fast. He had to make an important decision of his life.

"I know I am being selfish but what else I can do. I am helpless. It's unfair to you but.." Adil couldn't say anymore.

The hospital room was filled with meaningful silence. Ezad was lost in his thoughts. He looked up at his best friend's face and smiled lightly.

"I can do anything for you Adil. I am ready to marry her"

"I am proud of this friendship Ezad! You are best person in my life" Adil said moving his body forward. He just wanted to hug his friend.

"You are the best one Adil! I will never forget our bond" Ezad engulfed him in his warm embrace.

"Thank you for making it easy for me" Adik whispered.

"Anything for you Adil!" Ezad patted his back lightly.

The decision was made. He couldn't say no to Adil. He just couldn't. He wanted to take care of the beloved person of his best friend after his death. How could he not?

If marriage was the only way to do it. He was ready.

What if he wouldn't get desires qualities in his wife. He could sacrifice his life for his best friend, leaving his desires was nothing in front of Adil's love.

...

"Come here my dear!" Adil made her sit beside him on the hospital bed.

"How much do you trust me beta?" He asked his sister politely.

"More than anyone bhai" She murmured with sadness in her eyes. Her beloved brother was going soon, it was unbearable to even think.

"I made a decision for you Lina" He told.

"What decision bhai?"