Naba was dead.

Aliyan had survived.

After six long days he gained his conscious level. He had slept longer as the world was changed.

His wife was gone.

His family was broken.

He cried out so bitterly, everyone in the room cried along with him. No one could hold his tears.

Aliyan wasn't the only who lost Naba. Azaan also lost his doting mother. After the death of Naba, he remained very restless for few days.

He missed the presence of his mother and fell ill. His responsibility was divided among Hala and Aban's cousin. He was a fussy baby who couldn't be handled by everyone.

The first few days were very hard.

As the days passed, Aban's cousin went back to her home. His mother was busy taking care of her son who was hospitalized.

Aban was traveling between house, hospital and office during the whole day. He was also taking care of Azaan as the baby was more attached to him instead of Hala or anyone else.

Hala also went back to her home. Azaan was staying sometimes with his uncle sometimes with his auntie.

Due to traveling, now it was becoming very difficult for them to take care of the baby.

Someone was needed to be at Aban's home. His house was becoming mess day by day. It needed attention.

The situation wasn't good.

They needed a solution.

And solution was suggested by Aban's mother. She suggested marrying Aban with Hala.

Hala's mother liked the solution.

In that situation, Aban and Hala not even for a second thought to say no for this alliance. It was better for everyone.

After three weeks of Naba's death, Aban and Hala got married in a simple intimate ceremony at the home in the presence of their close relatives.

They never thought to accept each other as husband and wife, but it was in their destiny.

They did it for others.

Specially for Azaan.

Azaan was in the hands of his uncle and auntie. They both were trying their best to take care of him.

Two people who always used to tease each other and bicker around, forgot about everything. They lost themselves in the care of the little boy, who was the connection between them.

Time doesn't stop for anyone.

It wasn't stopped for them either.

Aliyan was recovering day by day. Physically he was becoming better with each passing day but mentally he was stuck at the place he lost his wife.

Aban and Hala started their life as a married couple. They didn't have a normal relationship. Their situation and past behavior wasn't ideal to be in one.

They were just living together for Azaan.

...

Hala was watching outside from the windscreen. Her gaze was fixed on the road, but her mind was stuck somewhere else.

She left a part of herself behind in the building, which she used to call home.