“By the way…….”

Jin’s voice came back. Jin smiled as he looked at Othello’s hands, which stopped again.

He was a really transparent guy. It was like that when Trisha was around, and even now.

“Are you going to participate in the Merco hunting ground boy’s hunting competition?” Jin turned away, pretending not to know.

Othello, who had been making a bitter face for a while since the words didn’t go in the direction he wanted, opened his mouth.

“I am not interested in children’s games. The only animals you can catch there are birds, rabbits, and rats, and the long protective gear is ridiculous enough to annoy you just by looking at it.”

Jin looked out the window as if he understood.

He couldn’t imagine himself hunting birds, to see black birds taking off at the sound of the guns.

“I’m thinking of finding a suitable excuse. And you?”

The Juvenile Hunting Festival, which allowed participation between the ages of seven and thirteen, was one of the annual events of the Yanut Empire.

The Winchester brothers, who competed for the first time last year, took first and second place side by side despite being the youngest.

“I thought so too. Until I heard that Taylor was coming.”

Othello eyebrows twitched at Jin’s words.

“Taylor, is that that unlucky black-haired kid?”

Jin nodded.

Evan Taylor, the son of Duke Chenoa Taylor, the family of Taylors of Light, and the heir who will take over the title of head of the Taylors in the future.

Just as it was the fate that Ricardo Winchester and Chenoa Taylor were bound to be lifelong rivals, so will the future generations.

The two families have always been at odds.

“That would change the story.”

Othello, who had finished cutting the wooden sword, put down the dagger. The wooden sword he sharpened was sharp enough to cut things.

A sharp energy settled in Othello’s dark green eyes.

***

Damn it, Sasha… … You did a great job today.

It was a tough fight.

I encouraged myself up and immediately gulped down the milk Maya had given me.

In the original story, it was not stated whether the two twin brothers bullied Sasha.

This was because Sasha was a supporting character close to an extra, and <Taylor’s Family> was the center of the narrative about the male lead, Evan Taylor.

But through recent events, I have become convinced that at least one of her twin brothers may have hated her very much.

No, maybe both.