In the typical reincarnation system, randomness was the principle. However, if you were reincarnated into a world you already know, what opportunities could you have?

<Taylor’s Home>, which I read, was a fantasy novel for girls of all ages, a hit that appeared as a webtoon and even as a game.

I also enjoyed reading it like an omnivore, regardless of whether it was a ropan or a signboard.

‘You don’t know how much King Yeomra enjoys games based on this story. Wealth……You’ll definitely be satisfied. I’ll tell him and give you a lot of perks.’

(T/N: Yeomra-Daewang (‘King Yeomra the Great’): Supreme ruler and fifth of the ten Kings of the underworld (Shi-wang), who judges the sins of the deceased and decides what to do with them. Info from here https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/KoreanMythology)

Well, I have to accept that I can come back to life with good terms.

‘I can’t tell you who you will be born as because of the rules of the underworld, but since you have lived a good life, you will surely be reincarnated with good conditions.’

Let’s briefly describe the story of <Taylor’s Home>, where the background is the Janut Empire.

The emperor of the empire is the legendary and symbolic Goryeo Mechius. He exists only in mythology and does not actually rule.

The actual control of the empire lies in four families: Akada of the Land, Halo of the Water, Winchester of the Darkness, and Taylor of the Light.

And the protagonist is a boy named Evan Taylor, who will one day be the Duke of the Taylor Family.

Evan Taylor’s story is a brilliantly growing cider novel, which awakens him as an increasingly munchkin protagonist.

(T/N: cider: it means a soda drink such as Sprite in Korea. if you drink ‘Cider’, you feel great and happy – it is used to express that kind of feeling. / munchkin: OP main character)

There is not even a handful of romance added…..so there is no such thing as being reincarnated as a heroine or as a villain who is the rival of the heroine.

Rather, I thought it was appropriate.

He said that in my next life I would reincarnate under good conditions, so I will be able to enjoy a peaceful and calm life that I could not enjoy while living as the head of a family.

However, there was something that gave me pause. A sick mother and younger siblings who couldn’t make ends meet without me.

‘ We will take that into consideration. Don’t worry, just go through that door.’

In the end, I decided to reincarnate after adding the condition that the remaining family members will win the first prize in the lottery, and with that, I opened my eyes in a different world.

***

“I’ve been waiting for a long time….to meet you like this.”

The woman stroked my cheek again.

The Taylors, the family of the main character Evan Taylor, seemed to be absolutely not here, so there was a high probability that this was another aristocratic family.