: 🧋 • The Date pt.2.❞

Chapter-10

Chapter-10

Author's pov:

Saturday

"Hey."

Hoseok, who was reading a pdf file that contained his notes and having pasta, grunted for being interrupted and looked up to find Tan standing in front of his table, with his hands stuffed into his jeans pocket. All the female eyes in the canteen were on Tan while the guys just focused on eating their lunch, not much bothered by his presence.

"Oh, look who we have here. Mr. Celebrity." Hoseok said, blandly as twirled the pasta in his forks and brought it into his mouth.

Tan rolled his eyes, "Where's your friend?" He asked, ignoring the mockery.

Hoseok arched an eyebrow, 'Friend?' He internally laughed, 'Forgot Jungkook's name again, eh?' He thought.

He suppressed his grin as he feigned innocence and asked, "Friend? Which friend?"

Tan blinked, "Your friend."

Hoseok scoffed as he slightly felt attacked because Tan assumed that he only had one friend, "Hey! I have so many friends. Which one are you talking about?"

It was evident to Tan that he was having fun teasing him for his weakness, but he was being patient as he didn't want to ruin his mood before meeting the guy when actually he wanted to poke his eyes with that fork.

"That guy who is always with you!" He answered with a forced smile lingering on his lips, a smirk made its way towards Hoseok's lips as he leaned forward and mumbled,

"Doesn't he have a name?"

Tan licked his lips and chuckled airily, "I can't believe you forgot the name of your friend who is always by your side. How shameful!" Now it was his turn to smirk as Hoseok shot a glare at him.

"You-"

"Enough. Tell me where he is! I wanna apologize." He said, totally irritated.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows at him, "Oh? That's surprising." Tan stared at him, waiting for him to answer his question. Hoseok laughed and added, "Alright, I will tell you but on one condition."

Tan snorted, "What are we? Kids? Just tell me already!"

"Well, you are. And if you want to know where he is then do what I say."