: 🐇 • The Planning.❞

Chapter- 7

Chapter- 7

Author's pov:

"You are telling me that Mr. Jeon has been setting him up on blind dates?" He asked, placing his glass of red wine back on the table that was draped neatly with a black cloth.

The man in front of him gave a nod, "Mhm. Apparently, all of them were a failure."

"Reasons?"

The man sighed, "Unknown. But I found something for you, it kinda gives me a hint of what Jungkook is like." He pulled out his phone and skimmed through it until his finger landed on a specific post, he handed Jimin his phone and added, "He is the last guy Jungkook went on a date with, they met last week."

Jimin's eyes scanned the photo, Jungkook smiled brightly as he held a fork and spoon, ready to dig into his food, while the other man smiled cheesily at the camera in his blue and white suit. The photo was posted by that man in his social media account which was public, making it easy to find out everything about him.

"He is Lim Siyun, President of FU software company. He is a bit older than you and is the biggest fan of Mr. Jeon. And according to the information I have received, it seems like he doesn't like dark places. Maybe a dark room? Or at night...a dark forest? It can be anything. And Jungkook likes darkness."

Jimin just nodded and hummed, "Anything else about Jungkook?" he asked, pushing back his phone.

The man shook his head, "None as of now, but I will keep you updated if I find something. But most of the information is in that file, I'm sure Taehyung hasn't missed anything." He paused and then suddenly chuckled as he looked at Jimin.

"What are you laughing at, babe?"

"It's surprising how you are so interested in this guy on the first meet." He said, grinning.

That question made him snort for the nth time in the last thirty minutes.

As promised, he had gone to meet his babe and was provided with some information. And he was surprised too, just why was he intrigued by that student? Grabbing Park Jimin's attention is so hard yet that kid was able to capture his mind in a minute.

He rested his head back on the leather chair, as he slightly spun around, his blue orbs focused on the cassette air conditioner on the lit ceiling. He was currently in the villa's vintage-styled library. The library was an important place for him, in fact, his favorite one.

There were two large shelves, containing books, medals and awards that the cousins achieved in their school life, standing against the wooden panel wall. Across them were three other shelf cabinets which carried important files, and in the middle of the room was a wooden table and a black leather chair, in which he was seated. Opposite of him were two other chairs, and on the right side, a large couch was placed, and a huge window covered with curtains on his left.