╭─ ❤️ • Prologue.❞

Author's pov:

"What the fuck do you want?" Jungkook roared as he stood in front of Park Jimin who was leaning against his car with his hands in his pockets, looking handsome and sexy as always. His neck and chest tattoo on display as the first three buttons of his white shirt were left open.

Jungkook wanted to observe his tattoos but that would make him look like he is interested in the older, so to maintain his respect he chose not to eye on the latter's chest.

"You." Jimin mindlessly answered and received a surprised look from the younger and that was when he came into his senses, coughing once he said, "I mean, your attention."

Jungkook's eyes fluttered at that sentence, of course he has heard this many times from people but nobody had this tone, as soft as a cat fur, like his. But that was not the point, he didn't know who this man was or what mental illness he had. Whatever he was, Jungkook was not going to melt into his buttery remarks.

"My attention?" Jungkook scoffed, "You went too far, Mister. You won't even gain my respect for you, get it?" Jungkook added rudely, expecting the man to get angry and back off.

But Jimin was not willing to give up, he always had whatever he wanted and he will make sure he achieves Jungkook too.

Jimin stared at him for a moment and broke out into a chuckle confusing the younger, who looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What was so funny about it?" Jungkook asked, his words escaping from his gritted teeth as the more the older chuckled, the more he got on his nerves.

Jimin eventually stopped laughing and smiled down at him, "Are you sure about what you just said right now, darling?"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook snorted as he threw glares at him, who just smiled.

Stepping closer towards the younger with a small smirk on his lips, he said, "Within three days, Park Jimin will be the only guy you will be thinking of. That will be the only name that would escape from your lips, the only person who you would want to be with."

Jungkook sneered and crossed his arms over his chest, "What if nothing like that happens?" he asked with an arched eyebrow.

Jimin chuckled and stepped back a little copying his pose, "Then you can humiliate me in front of everyone here." he pointed at the students inside the campus and continued with a whisper, "But if I'm right, what are you gonna do?"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Note:

This is purely a fanfiction, all the scenes and character's behaviours are fictional hence they are not the same in reality. This is my own work, the plotting was done by me and my friend Pechnelke. If any scenes/plot is similar to yours or others story, then it's absolutely coincidence. This book contains a little mature scenes, crimes, strong language and stuffs. For your kind information, this is 100% Top Jimin book.

This book is also dedicated to my best friend, chim. 😘

Love & Secrets is a story containing, romance, drama, crimes, angst, and many other emotions which might make you to kill me, bwahahaha!

Love and Secrets has a sequel too.

Anyways, are you ready to explore the secrets covered within the stories? To experience the love dripping from their mouth and the blood flowing out of vengeance?

Put on your seatbelts and enjoy this rollercoaster ride of a book!

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Cover & Banners by ELLI-GRAPH

All other images/gifs used inside the book aren't mine, credits to the rightful owner.

Do not plagiarize my work.
If any scene of my book inspires you, then please give me the credit by tagging me.

Thank you for choosing Love and Secrets.

© mcflurry-x