: 🥤 • The Match Day.❞

Chapter-4

Chapter-4

Author's pov:

Wednesday

10 am.

And Jungkook still hadn't arrived, the football match would start in twenty minutes. Usually, he would be in the stadium forty minutes prior to the match, getting himself a seat in the front but today it was different.

Hoseok glanced at his watch and then at the entrance, he and Yoongi had been waiting for the younger for the past ten minutes and the more the minutes passed by, the more Yoongi was getting annoyed. He didn't like waiting but loved to make people wait for him. Although he was barely ever late.

Hoseok sighed and grabbed out his phone to call him for the ninth time, but it was switched off and that pissed the oldest of them.

"Where the fuck is he?" Yoongi cursed out loud, catching the passerby's attention. Hoseok flashed an apologetic smile at them and glared at him.

"Don't be so loud. Let me try again." Hoseok said and dialed his number, and finally he could hear it ringing and now it was only to be answered by Jungkook.

"Hello?"

He heard Jungkook say calmly. He scoffed, "You brat! Where are you?" He asked, pushing back his ash brown hair.

Jungkook sighed in agitation, "I'm stuck in the traffic."

Hoseok groaned and smacked his forehead, "Okay and why weren't you picking up my calls?" He asked, Yoongi snatched the phone and placed it near his ear.

The younger one chuckled softly and replied, "Sorry hyung, my phone battery died, but now it's back to life." He giggled at the end.

Yoongi snorted, "If you don't arrive here on time, I will hunt you down, kill you and won't let you come back to life." He threatened.

Jungkook winced at those words and giggled, "Yoongi hyung, you don't wait for me. Go and sit, also save a seat for me. I will be there soon, yeah?" He heard the older hum and hung up on him.

Hoseok slapped his arm and snatched his phone back, "Can't you be gentle on him?" He scolded by placing back his phone inside his pants pocket.

He rolled his eyes and said, "You know that I don't like waiting." He recalled, faintly tapping the younger's forehead.

Hoseok snorted, "But you wait for me and never complain."

Yoongi looked away and shrugged, "I'm not allowed to complain."

He laughed and grabbed Yoongi's hand to turn him around so that he could see his face, "Oh Really?" He teased.

Yoongi opened his mouth to respond but the loud shrieks of girls grabbed his attention, the two looked towards the main entrance to see what was happening. A group of girls rushed inside with a wide smile but that's not the thing, the two male squishing their way in between those girls was what caught their eye.