: 🍧 • Parks & Park's.❞

Chapter-3

Chapter-3

Note: 3000+ words. T T

Author's pov:

Tuesday

"Stop it, dad." Jungkook groaned lightly as he held his dad's wrist, stopping him from blabbering about a guy they met in the bowling. He had honey skin with a perfectly sculptured face and body, his smile that would warm up your heart.

Mr. Jeon frowned, "Why? He seemed to like you." he said as he recalled the way the guy constantly tried to build up a healthy conversation with Jungkook, who just gave him dry responses.

Jungkook let out a sigh and said, "I didn't like him." his shoulders slumped down as they now walked around the park leisurely, thankfully it wasn't packed up with too many people, just a few were seated and walking as they enjoyed each other's company silently.

Mr. Jeon had taken a day off as he had to stick to his words of naming the day after his son's name. The father-son duo started their little family time by having breakfast by the seaside in one of Mr. Jeon's friend's restaurants, followed by sea fishing, lunch, watching a movie, arcade games and bowling.

Jungkook couldn't express in words how happy he was while spending time with his father, although he wished to go out with him every weekend but that wasn't possible as Mr. Jeon would be busy with his work which led them to hanging out only twice in a month.

But he was thankful for even the little time his father would give him by taking him out. Usually, the two would have a small conversation at the dining table in the morning until they finished their breakfast, and then at the same place but at night they would have a better chit chat about their day.

Mr. Jeon loved to call his son in between and ask him about little things, Jungkook would often feel annoyed or weird when people would call him every now and then to know about his days and doings but Mr. Jeon didn't mind his anger.

"I think he is a good guy." Mr. Jeon said, removing his expensive shades and placing it on his blazer pocket.

Jungkook hummed with a nod and uttered, "I didn't feel anything, dad." His father looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You know that feeling when you see someone for the first time, and their small glance at you gives you tingles, you want to hear their voice on loop, you want to get lost in their eyes.." Jungkook continued with sparkling eyes and a dreamy smile as he looked at the older man, hoping he would get what he meant.

Mr. Jeon sauntered quietly for a while, making Jungkook sigh again and look away from him. He didn't know why his Dad was taking so long to understand his simple words.

"So, he didn't drive you crazy?" Mr. Jeon questioned after a few seconds which seemed like an hour to his son.

He shook his head, "Absolutely not."