: 🪐 • Blind dates & Fanboy.❞

Chapter-1

Chapter-1

Author's pov:

Monday

The bright rays of sunlight embraced the magnificent white and dark gray modern mansion that was situated on the large green land with a fountain in the middle, surrounding the bushes and shrubs that were neatly trimmed.

A man wearing a white shirt nicely tucked in black slacks and paired with black shoes walked into the manor holding plastic bags that had groceries in it, he headed towards the light gray kitchen that was filled with the aroma of bacon being fried in a pan. The male servant placed the bags on the counter and gave a smile at his wife, who thanked him.

She placed the bacon and scrambled eggs on a plate and poured an orange juice into a glass, keeping them on a tray. The maid walked through the connected door of the kitchen beside the exit that led to the dining area.

A man in his 50's sporting an all gray suit sat on one of the black modern chairs as his dark brown orbs focused on the newspaper he held as he waited to be catered by the maid.

"Here is your breakfast, Mr. Jeon." The said man looked at the food placed in front of him and smiled at her as he kept the newspaper away. He grabbed the fork and knife and began savoring the meal, moaning at the delicious taste as usual which brought a wide smile on her face and she bowed at him gratefully.

"Amazing!" He exclaimed enthusiastically and sipped his juice, "Where is Jungkook? Is he not awake yet, Mrs. Cha?" He quizzed her.

"He is awake sir, he should arrive in a few minutes." She answered. Mrs. Cha had been working under him for so long now along with three other servants and her husband, among them she and her husband were the oldest and the most trusted workers of his.

Just then the footsteps scurrying into the kitchen perked up their ears, Jeon Jungkook entered the room and approached them holding his black bag as he wore a blue hoodie paired with black ripped jeans and black boots. He flashed his signature smile to the maid who had been helping her master in raising him as he only had his father by him.

Mrs. Cha smiled at him and hurried back to the kitchen to get his breakfast while Jungkook hugged his Dad's chest and left a peck on his temples and sat down adjacent to him, "Good morning, Dad!"

"Good morning, son. Did you have a nice sleep?" Mr. Jeon questioned.

Jungkook nodded, "I always have a nice sleep that's why I don't have dark circles unlike you. You slept past your bedtime yesterday, right?" He guessed, narrowing his eyes at his father.

He chuckled and swallowed down the food, "What do you expect from me, kook? I'm a businessman, and there is no way I can sleep peacefully without finishing some paper works."