Finally you said

Yoongi ,Jin, Namjoon and Hobi made plan on how and when Yoongi should propose Jimin.

It was really a dreamy plan, he has decided to confess his feelings to Jimin after the collaboration event on the rooftop of the dance school. They have decided to make a tent camp , fluffy mattress lying down with fairy lights decorating the whole tent making it more romantic.

.

.

.

.

Currently Yoongi is driving  to home, he is smiling time to time whispering the same sentence again and again.

" I love Jimin and Jimin loves me back"

" Woah , I can't wait to confess my feelings. I love you Jiminie , I love you so much. Just wait for the event , then you will be mine and I will be yours."

.

.

.

.

Next day,

Yoongi was at Jimin's door waiting for him to come out. He ranged the door bell.

" Hey hyung , you are early than usual", Jimin said opening the door and smiling .

Jimin was looking so cute . He was wearing an oversized hoodie with shorts and his collarbones in view. His hair was sticking in all directions making him look like a fluff ball.

Yoongi's heart was squishing with various feelings. He was frozen in his place.

"hyung, earth to hyung", jimin said waved his hands in front of his face.

"ye-yeah , what happened"

"Nothing, you were zoned out"

"Ohh"

"What were you thinking anyways", Jimin asked crossing his arms 

"About you", he whispered lowly

"What, I wasn't able to hear hyung"

"You are looking so cute jiminie"

Jimin blushed hard, he was sure his face has already turned red.

"wh-what I- I just woke up", he stuttered

"Hey yoongi",Jimin's mom shouted coming downstairs.

"Hello eomma", Yoongi ran to hug Mrs. Park living Jimin on the front .

"Jimin , you go get ready for work . we will wait for you at breakfast", Jimin's mom said

"Ok mom"

.

.

.

.

.

They ate breakfast and then Yoongi drove Jimin to school. He felt really happy doing all this. Even though he was in multiple relationships, but he had never felt same for anyone. His feelings for Jimin is very deep, he just wishes for all days to pass and then he can see Jimin daily in his bed hair looking all fluffy and adorable.

But unfortunately, he has wait for 2 more weeks. Time can really be painful sometimes .

.

.

.

.

Afternoon,

Today Jimin decided to surprise Yoongi at his office because , most of the time its yoongi who visits him for lunch.