Reminiscing the memories

After all the chaos ended everyone decided to chat and learn about different changes happened in everyone's life. But Taemin and Felix  had some urgent work ,so they left .

Rest of them transformed the living room by replacing the couch and center table with mattresses. Everyone was enjoying the moment ,it felt as if they have revisited their childhood days again. Every talk was filled with nostalgia , in all these 6 years they had missed one part of themselves that was Jimin. With Jimin leaving their lives , that happiness also left that Jimin always brought.

"So Jimin , tell us about yourself. What all happened in these 6 years.", Hobi asked

jimin did not know how to tell anyone those 6 years of his life. Those 6 years many things happened in his life. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. 

" Those 6 years so much happened in my life", he replied

Now this intrigued everyone.

"Like what", Yoongi asked

"When we first left Korea, my father was admitted in the hospital. I got accepted in New York University (NYU) - Tisch School of the Arts . It was dream come true for me. Everything was going good . Dad's health was also improving.

In college I met these two idiots ", Jimin said pointing to Ron and Alex

"Woah wait Jimin, we were very much popular in college", Ron said showing fake pout

"And people used to give example of us that see the trio is very much talented" , Alex added

"Yeah sorry sorry , but really these two were my first friends in an unknown country and they helped me a lot in settling and only because of them I can handle the dance school in both Korea and USA. I love you guys." , Jimin said

Ron and Alex hugged him tightly.

" We love you too Jimin", they said in unison

" Aww don't make me cry.", Jin said 

Jimin chuckled and continued his story.

" So, everything was smooth. Mom was handling the business , I was attending college getting good grades until in th-the la-last year of my co-college...", Jimin was breathing heavily , tears started flowing from his eyes.

His mom came and held his hand, " Jimin's dad died in last year of his college", she said with said smile.

Everyone can see the pain behind that smile. It was not real , there is so much hardships and pain behind that simple smile .

Yoongi went and hugged Jimin's mom and Jimin together.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After everyone felt better , they decided to wind up their chatting and sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next Morning,

Everyone was sitting at the dinning table enjoying the breakfast prepared by jin and jimin's mom.

"Wow, the food is so tasty. I'm loving it", kook said

"Ohh Kookie take more, you are eating less", jimin's mom said