The same place

Jimin's and his mother were in plane, the flight was about to take off.

He was slightly nervous going back to korea after so many years but he does not want to worry his mother.

"Jimin where we gonna stay, since the house we used to live is sold", mrs. Park asked

" You will know when we reach mom. Till then rest "

"Ok"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon they reached Korea . They took their luggage and went outside of airport, there was Taemin standing with a board jimin written on it.

They went towards him. Jimin did not waste any time to hug his friend after so many years.

Yes jimin and Taemin were in contact with each other all these years. If the truth to be told he was the only person present in jimin's difficult times.

It's not like his other friends left him. After moving to USA, jimin changed his phone number, his social media accounts everything and did not tell anyone apart from Taemin.

He wanted to forget yoongi somehow and he thought the best he could do is to break contact with everyone close to yoongi.

"Mom do you remember Lee Taemin from high school"

"Yeah how can I forget him , and jimin if you're forgetting he visited us so many times there in USA also"

"Ohh silly me"

"Hello aunty", Taemin said

" Hello Taemin "

"Jimin now that we have reached, tell me where we gonna stay? ", mrs. Park asked

Jimin and Taemin looked towards each other and smiled.

" Let's sit in car mom, you will know when we will reach our destination "

Mrs. Park sighed knowing he won't answer.

"Okay"

Soon the car drove of.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The car pulled to drive way and jimin's mom was shocked would be an understatement.

"Ji.. Jimin th-this our house"

"Yeah mom, I bought it again. I wanted to preserve our memory and surprise you"

"Thank you baby, thank you so much. You don't know how much I treasure this house. It's the last place where we spent as a happy family before everything changed", she was crying happy tears

" I know mom and not only you I also cherish every memory of this house. "

Jimin went towards his mother gave her tight hug. Both mother son duo were watching their house with glitter in their eyes while Taemin was standing on the side feeling happy for his friend.

They entered the house . It was not same as before but it gave the same warmness as before.

The living room has changed so much. Multiple cabinets is added in the kitchen, everything is changed about the house but still it's the same house or should I say their home.

Jimin went to his previous bedroom. There was same desk that he used in past. He was feeling emotional to see his room, it's like it was yesterday only when he and his friends were playing in his room.

Taemin was standing behind him, he kept his hand on jimin's shoulder and gave small squeeze.

"I think you should inform others also about your return"

"I don't want to destroy their peaceful life. They are happy without me. I will only create problems between them"

"It's not like that jimin. They love you and you won't cause any problems. And for the matter of fact they were in your life for a long time even before I get to meet you. "

"I know Taemin but you know why I don't want to meet them right. "

"I know it's because of yoongi. But jimin, you are not in USA anymore you are in Korea and that too in Seoul. You are opening your dance school here, don't you think you may bump into them"

"There are so many people living here, the probability of me bumping into them is very small. And you only said every one has moved from their previous house to posche part of the city. "

"Baby come eat something", his mother shouted from downstairs

" Coming mom ", he replied back

" Let's go , I don't want to talk about them right now "
.
.
.
.
.
.
They were sitting on the dinning table enjoying the food, they got on the way to their house.

"Jimin, the work of dance school is almost finished. Would you like to come tomorrow and check everything"

"Yeah, I want to finish everything as fast as I can and open our dance school"

Jimin's mom was smiling to see his enthusiasm.

"Me too, it's our dream to start dance school together"

"Yes, I can't for the inauguration"
.
.
.
.
.
They finished their dinner and Taemin bid his goodbye.

Now it was only jimin and his mom in this house.

"I miss your father", his mom suddenly said

Jimin can see his mom was sad but was smiling.

" I miss him too"

They went to couch and sat together reminiscing their memory.

"You remember jimin, when you were small, you always threw tantrums not wanting to go to school. "

"Yeah and then you and dad would say I'll get gift when I will go. And in fact the truth was I knew I will get gift that's I always did drama. "

"Really", his mom was surprised not knowing the truth

" Yes then why would I throw tantrums when I knew there would be yoongi hyung in school. "

He did not realise he took yoongi's name and was smiling.

"Jimin I think you should tell yoongi and others about our return. They would be happy trust me. "

"Mom I think they have moved on in their life so much to remember me. "

"But at least you should try jimin. "

"I will think about it later mom, now my first priority is you and my dance school. Also mom you have to resume your business"

"I know I know, now I'm feeling tried only by hearing to do work", his mother whined

" Mom I think now you are doing drama. "

"Why can't I, I am your mother"

Both laughed and then went to bed waiting for the next day to come with lots of happiness .

Hello everyone, how are you?

I see you are enjoying my first book and I am happy for that .

But since it's my second book. I thought I should tell you the reason behind my writing.

So, I started writing not because I wanted followers or anything but because I wanted to read certain type of story and unfortunately I had already read such stories multiple times.

So I thought why not I start writing my own thoughts.

I'm glad you are happy with it.

Love you all.

Please vote and comment down your views.