Why am I jealous?

1 Month later,

It was already one month since Jimin had shifted. His schedule is very much busy these days. The dance school is growing and requires so much work.

He has to take multiple classes in a day and also manage the school. They are currently looking for some dance teacher because it's so much stressing to manage all the things .

In all of this he usually forgets to eat lunch. It all thanks to yoongi who visits the school daily and makes sure Jimin has eaten something. Not only Yoongi , but others also pay visit to his school at regular interval of time.

It was same kind of day, Yoongi and Jimin were having lunch in Jimin's office.

" How is the school going minnie"

" The school has become really popular in less amount of time, and even though the admission is closed there are so many students who are lined up to get admitted"

" Of course it would have become popular. You are really a wonderful dancer and I am happy for you , you really deserve all the happiness in the world", yoongi gave genuine smile

Jimin smiled back but that smile soon turned into pout.

" But there is a problem hyung"

"what problem, you can share with me . May be I would be able to provide you solution"

" There are  so many students of different age groups and we have to take multiple classes. But this is becoming exhausting day by day , so we are looking for a dance teacher who will be able to help us , but we are unable to find"

"Hmm , this is really serious problem. OK let me think"

After some thinking , Yoongi eyes glinted with idea.

" I have an wonderful idea, but I am not sure if you will agree"

" First share the idea hyungg"

" Ok , so I am CEO of YM entertainment as you know"

" I know that hyung , but what about it"

"Let me tell the whole idea first"

" Ok Ok I won't interfere"

" In our company, Hobi is the one who manages the dance department and besides Hobi , there are multiple people who choreograph and teach idols dancing. So what I am thinking is how about we collaborate the dance school with the company. You will get enough teachers and we will tell train the kids to become idol or dance perfectionist. You will also get time for yourself and the school will grow so much and most importantly our company will also grow. Collaboration of Korea's number one entertainment industry and number one dance school of Korea as well as USA is not small thing right"

 Jimin was stunned to hear the whole idea.

" You are really great hyung . Thank you so much ..Thank you thank you thank you"

"There is no need to thank me minnie , I am your friend and it's not like I will not profit from this"

Jimin smiled. 

"I will talk to Taemin and Felix about whole this collaboration thing."

" Why you always mention Taemin in our conversation", Yoongi pouted

" He is my friend hyung and also my business partner."

"I know but I don't like him"

"And why is that"

Yoongi was also confused, he himself didn't know the reason behind this . He just hates when he sees Jimin near Taemin, although he knows that Taemin already has boyfriend and they are in very good relationship. He could not bear the idea of Jimin  anywhere near Taemin.