School days

The friends group consists of seven people all different types- Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin .

Everyone is different from another. But this uniqueness is the base of their strong friendship.

Yoongi and Jimin are best friends since their elementary school. Then, they met others in middle school. Since then they are sticked to each other like glue.

Yoongi and jimin share very strong bond with each other. They always sit together and  share everything. Even their family doesn't discriminate between them.

Yoongi is very flirty, he had many boyfriends and girlfriends in past, but all were timepass.

As of jimin, he is kind of shy, always sticked to the friend group. He knows everything about yoongi's relationships.

But growing up he didn't realise when his feelings for yoongi developed to more than friendship.

He always saw yoongi with other people doing what people do in relationship. But he knew they were never serious. It was just lust from both sides.

He always thought yoongi can't be serious in relationship. It was also the reason why he didn't propose to yoongi. He was afraid if yoongi will make joke of him or their friendship will break.

Either way, he can't take risk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In class,

Yoongi and jimin were sitting together. It was math's class. Means yoongi was sitting dumbly not knowing how to solve the problems given in board.

Whereas, Jimin was topper of class.

Soon a new student enters the classroom. The teacher asks her to introduce herself.

"Hello everyone, my name is Kim Aeuram. I hope I'll be good friends with you all. "

Aeuram was slim ,beautiful girl with long brown hair. She was the kind of girl everyone wanted and yoongi was not different.

Jimin can see the fondness in yoongi's eyes for that girl. He was not complaining but he always thought why can't he be the one yoongi can see with love. Why he's ignored.

Then, the teacher asks Aeuram to sit on seat the besides yoonmin desk.

Yoongi was more than happy. For him, he got new fish.

Yoongi turns back and faces Aeuram,

"Hii, I'm Min yoongi. Hope we will be good friends"

Aeuram smiled. Everyone can see that, the smile was not pure but some wicked grin but yoongi was blinded by her charm.

"Hii Yoongi, I'll be so happy to be your friends. "

Both started talking until teacher called yoongi's name.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon it was lunch break. Everyone was getting ready to leave for the cafeteria.

"Yoongi hyung, let's go everyone will be waiting", jimin told

" You go jimin, I'll show Aeuram our school campus "

Aeuram was smiling whole time. Whereas jimin was feeling so much anger but he faked a smile.

"You can show after school. ", he politely told.

" No jimin, you go"

Jimin didn't say anything. He can see there was something different about this girl like she is not what she is appearing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At cafeteria,

Everyone was sitting on their ususl seat except for yoongi.

"Where is yoongi? ", jin asked

" He is showing that new girl our school campus ", jimin answered

" Damn that boy, when he'll leave all these flirtings ", jin said

Jimin plastered  smile. No one knows about his feelings for yoongi, not even his friends. He didn't bother to tell them. He felt as if it will be too awkward.

" May be never", hoseok chimed

Everyone laughed. It's always like this. They are always happy together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 days later,

Yoongi has changed his seat ,now he sits beside Aeuram and jimin has to sit with Taemin who was former Aeuram's seat mate.

Jimin can sense the changes. It's different from every other times. Yoongi had many boyfriends and girlfriends but he always sat beside jimin. For him, Jimin always came before anyone. But not now.

Jimin was not feeling good about the situation. But he can't say anything, it's not like yoongi felt same for him.
.
.
.
.
.
Teacher was assigning group for the project.

"It should be team of two. Any one of the team member write their group name and submit it to me before the end of class. ", teacher told

It was always jimin and yoongi in one group. It was fixed.

Jimin smiled brightly and turned back to ask yoongi, only to find yoongi and Aeuram holding hands together and smiling towards each other.

His smiled dropped instantly , he moved back looking towards floor.

Taemin kept his hand on his shoulder and gave him sympathic smile. Everyone know about their friendship.

"Don't worry jimin, I'll be your group partner. "

Jimin nodded silently and a single tear dropped from his eyes that he wiped before anyone noticing.
.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi and jimin's house was in same lane also reason behind their close friendship.

They always walked together to home. But since Aeuram and yoongi started talking jimin walks alone.

He reached his house.

"Mom I'm home"

"Ohh baby you came ".

She soon noticed that jimin was not his usual happy self .

" What happened jimin, everything is fine right"

"Yeah mom, just studies. You our high school will end soon right. We have so much assignments pending. "

"Ohh don't worry, you will do great. Anyways I made your favorite kimchi fried rice. Come eat soon"

Jimin's mother is an angel. She knows when to uplift his son's mood.

Jimin smiled brightly hearing his favorite.

Hello, everyone I hope you will enjoy the story. I have tried something different.

Also if you are confused .

Yoongi and jimin are in same class.

And everyone else is in different.