The Christmas sleep over

⚠️SMUT⚠️
⚠️BDSM⚠️
⚠️PRAISE⚠️
⚠️KNIFE PLAY⚠️
⚠️GAGGING⚠️
⚠️ Masochists (tying up/rope play⚠️

Okay yall I know i said that id stop writting so much at the beginning but i cant help but write alot so this is the Christmas special i was talking about but anywho im writting this after my band concert and it was absolutely amazing we actually did well
Shout out to my boo boo wokie for her orchestra part that's reading this and all my other bookies in orchestra okay i swear im not gonna upset yall this chapter also hello lovelies I sorta always forget to say that okay bye. Okay so this maybe late sm is happening rn help my friend is making a turkey sandwich at 12:09am help.
——————————————————————-
**evans pov**

Side note - next two chapters might be alziers pov and than the two for Evan might be Evan & alziers so basically a switch pov.

Me and Eliza were getting ready for the so called Christmas sleepover Eliza and I planned me and Eliza were originally going to do it at my place in the living room but then as I read the guest list to Eliza got the idea to move it to her place interesting face Eliza's parents were lawyers and owned a semi smell business so the were above medium class.elizas parents lived in a 3 story house with not to many rooms but a huge living room and garage sorta like the rich people so we agreed on loving the sleep over to Eliza's huge living room.

As Eliza sat down the last few pillows and blankets on the floor completing the pile of pillows and blankets that we were sleeping on for the sleep over.as Eliza was finishing up I was writing a list for the activities we'll do.
★ 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 ★
1. 𝑩𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕
2. 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒆
3. 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒐𝒌𝒆/𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈
4. 𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
5. 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆
6.𝑪𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
7.𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒔
8. 𝑫𝒐 𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕 (𝒊𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕)
9. 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑
10. 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒔
11. 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒈
12. 𝑷𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
13. 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
14. 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂
15. 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆
16.𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏
17. 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒐
18.𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓
19.𝑺𝒆𝒙𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒚
20.𝑲𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒕𝒓
21.𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒉! (𝒃𝒅𝒔𝒎 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆)
22.𝑬𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔
23. 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔
24.𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆
25. 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒂 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
26.𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

After taking a look at the list of activities I realized it was gonna be a long long night why did I agree to this again but you know this bitter than stealing sex toys I think I know I started to say Eliza would try to steal sex toys as a joke but she actually tried after paying for the lingerie lord she didn't even get caught I'm pretty sure she put them in the closet for seven minutes in heaven.

A/N - I'm having writers block at this very moment help/ also I realized technically this can't be late cause I said the 15th or 22and so I have till the 22and of December

It was around 10:43 pm when the people we've invited to the sleepover had started to arrive.the first person to arrive was riya Eliza's girlfriend arrived a little bit earlier than the other but than it was Erin and Ashley just 20-30 minute later Sal and Veronica showed up but alzier hadn't shown up yet did he not want to come or maybe he might just be late right? Wait wait hold up am I really thinking that much about alzier I can't actually just like him right I mean so what I gave him a lap dance then we had sex then I ignored him then we went on a date then I ignored him then we had sex again lord a lot has happen the past few weeks. I gave a Eliza a glare for her to meet me me in her room I had to ask her something important but now that I really think of it she's probably not the best person to give somebody advice.