Date day Pt2

⚠️ WARNING SMUTTY⚠️
⚠️WARNING KNIFE PLAY/KNIFE PLAY TALK⚠️
⚠️ WARNING PRAISE AND DEGRATION⚠️

I would like to just say I'm writing this a day/two days early and also Ik I put semi smutty last chapter and it really wasn't smutty so I'm gonna make it up to yall yeah also i made this chapter date pt2 cause i couldn't think of any other names so I hope you enjoy it feel like a YouTuber so I hope you enjoy this video make sure to like and subscribe okay bye.
——————————————————————-
**alzier POV**
(Earlier today after dropping Evan off at his house after the date)

Sigh he seemed upset could it have been cause I ended the date early due to work.
I did hear Eliza say he was sensitive I hope I didn't hurt him to much because of that I'll just have to go to his job later after i finish this thing at this job.

But you know he would look pretty cute jealous. He would look pretty cute in everything especially in the outfits he wears at his job to perform in he's perfection.but one thing I don't like about his job is that the people get to see him in those outfits and not just me but I would die for him to give me another lap dance lord hes AMAZING.

Yes I may have been going crazy him but it was reasonable his somewhat feminine body features his short Brown hair. My thoughts were interrupted due to a tap on my car window. It was my a friend/co-worker zay he was annoying yet knew much stuff about relationships very hard to put up with. I rolled down the window and look at him "what is it zay" he gave me a smile quickly replying with "you sound so mad when you talk to me but why are you just sitting in ur your car starring is it a women your lookin at is she hot you've been staring for quite a while thinking about doing stuff with her also where are you about to go can I come?" Lord he talked to much it was irritating me and giving me a headache I was going to go to Evans job to visit him but I can't go anywhere with this idiot watching me every second like he's my parent "lord no you cannot come zay and why have you just been starring at me that's creepy and where I'm going is none of your damn business now goodbye" I quickly rolled up the window before he could speak and before he could starting tapping or banging on the windows I shifted my gears to drive and pulled out the parking lot of my office building.

After pulling off I quickly drove to Evan's job I didnt expect him to be working today since he had time to go on a date with me about that date I should really make it up to him but what if he doesn't wanna go again cause I basically ditched him. shit this honestly makes me so mad.thinking about our date makes me think about what he was wearing earlier today lord he looks so good but usually what I see him wear are more he   there feminine thane masculine but over all idc what he wears he's still so cute.

A/N - delusional he surely love his man
(When he's ur man but he don't know he's ur man)

Lord the things I'd do to him if he just gave me a chance. Right I have to keep track first I need to visit him at his job well hopefully hes there. lord it felt like such a long drive to his job as I got out a car and requested for Evan I was told he was there but wasn't able to come at the very moment. Hm dance? This could be my chance I mean a good make out session would relieve all of my stress god. As I walked around the club waiting for Evan to show up on the stage the reason I was walking is because sometimes Evan sometimes serve people instead of doing a dance/performance. 10-20 minutes later Evan had came on the stage in well uhm the most sexiest outfit I've ever seen. his feminine body features were showing as he walked on the stage to the front as the sides of his brown jacket hits the side of his legs.

After his dance I quickly walked towards the main room for the strippers and knocked on the door quite hopeful that Evan was the one to answer.
——————————————————————
**evans pov**