First day back

Y'all do not question why I posted the  last chapter at 2am I just did and for my friend that's awake rn reading the wattpad
Prepare.

I love calling out my pookie wookie bear in my wattpad chapter I'm just the sweetest *giggles* (send me help I need help)

I'm watching dj Cinderella rn while writing this at 2am after posting last chapter

Also hello and now I'm watching a k-drama
——————————————————————
**evans pov** 

The weekend consisted of talking about drama snacking and a ton of sleeping.

But sadly the weekend was over so that's means I was back at working at the club.its not that I hate working at the club it's just can be so boring.sometimes we really don't even get many customers so that means some of us don't do a show we just walk on and off the stage or just walk around the club.

Buts it's not cause it's Monday or the fact that there's not gonna be many people there   It's cause of the text from alzier. What if Eliza was right and alzier does show up to the club requesting another lap dance from me.

At this very moment Eliza burst into the main room screaming my name. I had a feeling I just jinxed myself didn't I? When Eliza finally found me sitting on floor by the couch.

Oh god can't wait to hear what she's about to say sigh "yes Eliza what is it wait before you say anything if it's about alzier I don't know wanna hear it at all." I took a quick glance at her Eliza had a smirk on her face like all ways which meant she was up to no good.

"Awe your no fun but alzier is here for you he's requesting for him now I know you didn't answer his text but come on get up you can't just ignore him you've already ignored his text pretty please." Eliza gave me a pleading look which made me feel guilty I mean she is my friend and she trying to help me and I also didn't answer his text so i guess it's only fair.

"Fine fine I'll go talk to him upfront but if he ask me for a lap dance I'm gonna say no." I quickly walked out before Eliza could say anything more to convince me. Sigh sometimes Eliza is a pain in the butt a very very big pain in the butt lord I don't know how I handle that girl but she is my best friend.

now just to deal with alzier see it's not that I hate him but lord asking for a lap dance than making out with me is absolutely crazy yeah so I made out with him too but still it's crazy. Yeah I mean he's definitely my type oh lord so fine so so so fine.but I need to focus on talking to alzier and not fantasizing about him lord but I can't help but think about how fine he is and Im not gonna lie when we made out it was absolutely heaven-. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice a voice calling my name it was alzier well I guess he found me first let's just get this over with.

"Listen alzier I don't wanna give you another lap dance and you really can't keep showing up to the club just for me and-." My words were cut off as alzier jabbed his lips into mine just like before the day we made out lord I could help but kiss him back just like before.

A/N - yall idk why I keep making him get cut off I just am 😭

As he pulled away I look at him with shock I mean who wouldn't be shocked he just came up to me and kissed me out of nowhere I mean that's crazy absolutely crazy."Evan you didn't answer my text is there something wrong are you uncomfortable With me asking for another lap dance or is there something else and also what were you saying earlier..?"

"Did I do something wrong Evan or are you ignoring me right now" was it me or did alzier seem kinda clingy which kinda turned me on oh my lord goodness gracious he's so fine.

"No there's nothing wrong I just didn't know how to respond that's all" I gave alzier a slight smile in my eye I got a glance of Eliza peaking out from the main room door watching us obviously I wasn't gonna give her entertainment "alzier how about we go somewhere private let's go" I pushed alzier in a room and locked the door. "So what do you need alzier.?"

I knew alzier was gonna say something horny or smooth "I wanna take you by your hair and gag you on my cock but before that happens tho how about you let me take you out on a date pretty please"

Mhm knew it something horny but I wasn't ready for the date part but I suppose a date with alzier wouldn't be so bad right? And he did turn me on a little bit earlier and a lot more now "fine I'll go on the date with you can text me the details later now go I have to start my dance very soon and I need to get ready bye" I gave him a kiss on the cheek just so he'll leave but I enjoyed kissing him earlier and kissing him on the cheek alzier than left the room without saying a word he tends to do that sometimes well now I needed to prepare what I was gonna wear on our date and get dress for the dance I have to do in 27 minute. I quickly left the room and dressed into a white crop top thigh high fish nets with some black shorts and some black hoop earrings I fixed my hair and did some make up.

I than got up on stage and danced for 15 minutes and than came back from dancing to see Eliza grinning like always set me guess she wants to know what happened
"So Evann are you gonna add tell me what happen between you and alzier when you guys went into that empty room."

A/N - I fell asleep writing this yall 😭

"Eliza why do you need to know everything that happens between me and him all the time." I knew she was just tryna be a good friend but she didn't always have to know what happens between me and alzier sigh "Eliza I'll tell you on the way to my house I have to find something to wear and then get dressed let's go" I grabbed my keys and me and Eliza quickly got into my car and drove to my house by time we got to my house Eliza was completely informed on what happen between me and alzier earlier.
—————————————————-————-
Y'all I'm gonna end it here cause uh yeah

Hello  everyone I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I took forever to write because I was coming up with ideas while writing
Also I don't have reference of Evan's outfit I just thought of something in like 5 minutes
——————————————————————
*giggles* (god I need help) I actually sorta posted this on time (its 4am)
I've been through very many shows while typing this chapter ngl it went from young Sheldon to k-drama to Mr iglesias idk why I had to say that I just didz.
——————————————————————
QNA

Q - favorite movie genre
N
A - I personally like comedy

——————————————————————
**UPDATES**

there's probably gonna be like two updates before next chapter
And next chapter will probably be smutty

Next chapter
Chapter 10 - 11/28/23 or 11/30/23

Okay bye

-shiro