Interruption

WARNING SMUTTTT ⚠️‼️

Hey
Sorry this is late I've been busy and I've been very unmotivated  

Currently making this class 😭

...*evans pov...*
——————————————————————

As we both looked at the doorThere was another knock. I got up to open the door to see Eliza standing behind the door smirking.

A/N - this sound like a horror movie scene

As expected from Eliza she peaked behind me and grinned at the man as Eliza pushed pass me. "Oh dear I didn't mean to interrupt what you guys were doing,well excuse me bye evannn~" I rolled my eyes
And said "bye Eliza". I was then grab as I  was grab i thought that maybe he was grabbing me for another lap dance or what if he's telling me he was doing this as jok-.

My thought were cut short when his rough but soft looks jabbed into mine. The kiss was heated from the beginning. He was kissing me roughly as I wanna trying to kiss him back with the Same amount of
energy.he grabbed my thighs,sending shiver down my spine while he pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slammed me against a wall. As I wrapped my arms around his neck and grabbed his hair. As one of his arms were wrapped around my waist the other was running up to my stomach. He bit my lower lip for access i hesitated but gave him access. He kissed all around my mouth exploring everything every inch. His tongue wrapped around mine as we kissed.

"Your a really good kisser" he said breathlessly.

"Wait real-" before I could finish my sentence he smashed his lips into mine

His tongue was now less aggressive but still quite rough.he squeezed my nipples which caused me to moan he grabbed and held onto my waist tightly. I fell from the wall breaking the kiss as he unbuckled his belt and proceeded to pick me back up and slammed me on the wall again putting his thigh in between my legs. He started to rub me slowly than faster and harder causing me to moan non stop to the point I just stopped kissing him back. He eventually stopped kissing me and started to move to my neck and sucked he kept going lower and lower every time he had sucked a certain spot he would lick it or kiss the spot.
He  was grading again my Groin and he started to play around with my nipples. My nipples were very sensitive while he tugged and licked them I breathlessly moan. He then proceeded to slip his hand into my pants he grabbed my dick and started to moan with his big hands. I was moaning loudly he quickly shoved his tongue in my mouth to shut me up. I wasn't mad at all I kissed back as hard as I could. He played with my nipples again and with the other hand he sucked on my neck as that all happened I could feel the bulge  from his pants touching me. I tensed if and came all over his hand.

He kept pumping my dick to drag the orgasm as far as he could. After I came again he let go of me and dropped me from. The walk but I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me than decided that it was my turn.

I grabbed his gate and kissed him again slipping my tongue into his mouth he tasted like cherries. As I reached down as I expected he's hard as a rock I lifted up his shirt and kissed all the way down his chest and stomach this the waist band. I pull his pants and boxers down and looked at the biggest cock I've ever seen straight up lucky for me im amazing at blowjobs so he'll be very pleased. I got on my knees and started to lick from all the way of the bottom of his cock till the tip of his cock. I circled my tongue around the tip of his cock and key my tongue rub against his tip. He moaned the hottest moan I think I've ever heard. He grabbed me by my hair as I took him whole I gagged a bit but then i adjusted to it till a point where it wasn't painful anymore. I bobbed my head and he moaned multiple times that had me leaking from my tip but it also sent shivers down my spine. He tugged my hair even harder than before I'm made me bob on his cock. He forcefully bobbed my head up and down on his cock gagging me. He than pulled out his cock from my mouth and cummed on my face and slightly in my mouth I swallowed what he came into my mouth. He pulled me up one more time and shoved his tongue down my throat.

I gladly kissed back. I smiled at he spoke "well that was fun and the lap dance was very pleasing so see you next time" he smirked at me and left the room as I walked out the room and went back to the main room to see Eliza looking like she was just about to squeal

"So what happen what did you guys do I heard moaning loud moaning EK!  We're having a sleep over to day so you can tell me all that happen between you guys"

I looked at Eliza shocked but not surprised she'll never change it'll be the death of her
And I don't think I have a choice ig we're gonna have a sleepover but she's my best friend after all so I love her

"Let me get changed so then we can leave to go to my place"

After I changed me and Eliza quickly left the club and drove home. As me and Eliza made to to my apartment.

"So exactly Eliza what are we doing at this sleep over?"
Eliza quickly replied

"well first we're gonna change into pjs and get comfortable than your gonna tell me what happen between you and alzier than we're gonna watch a movie and play games than listen to music and than do whatever else I can think of before we fall asleep oh and don't forget snacks!"
——————————————————————
.****THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.*****

Hi everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter it took me so long to write
And yes most of this chapter was them fucking but aye at least I posted a chapter

I'm gonna make some food after I post this  anywho I'm gonna try to post 2 times every week .

Pretty sure this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote
——————————————————————
.******QNA TIME.********?

Q - what's your favorite type of pringles
(If you even like pringles)

N

A - I personally like a lot of pringles but I prefer sour cream and onion
——————————————————————-
.*****UPDATES.******

Chapter 7 10/30/23 or 11/1/23