Claimed just like that (gl)

Hello lovelies,

I'm thrilled to let you know that I've just posted the first chapter of my new GL story! I'm really excited about this project and would love for you to check it out. Your feedback is always so valuable to me, so please let me know your thoughts once you've read it.

In addition to this, I'll be posting a new chapter for Love Proposal around next Friday. Keep an eye out for it! For updates on both Love Proposal and my new GL story, refer to the schedule I shared previously. Your support through reading and voting on both books means a lot to me and keeps me motivated to keep creating.

I hope you're all having a wonderful day or night. I want to take a moment to say that you are all some of the most amazing and beautiful people I've ever had the pleasure of connecting with. Your kindness and support truly mean the world to me.

If you have any inspiration or ideas for chapters in my published books, I'd love to hear them! Your suggestions are always welcome and help me enhance the stories.

Thank you so much for being such an incredible part of this journey. I look forward to hearing from you and continuing to share these stories with you.

Goodbye for now, lovelies. I'll see you soon with more updates!