Pocky game pt.2💦

-making out.
-slight nsfw.

3d pov

"S-Sanemi~.." the ravenette moaned as the other bit down his shoulder again, sucking on the bite he made on the shoulder.

"h-hah!~.." he let out another breathless moan when the taller places another bite on his neck.

Kissing and biting him.

It was 1:52am, everyone else was asleep.

The two were in the bathroom.

Giyu's right hand was gripping in white locks, while the left hand was slightly clawing sanemi's back, sanemi continues to leave more love bites on giyuu.

He moves her head up catching giyu's lips, sucking on the wet cave leaving every corner touched, their tongues fought, tasting his saliva was heaven to him.

Sanemi pulled away a few inches away with a saliva line connecting from each caves before diving back into giyuu's again, drinking up all of the ravenette's moans as drool began rolling down his chin again.

The taller pulled away before moving closer to the shirt's red lips, nipping on them.

Sanemi rose his head up looking at his masterpiece.

Giyu's hair was down, messy around his shoulders and on the sink counter. A while ago sanemi placed the ravenette on the sink counter, laying his back on the counter as he held his hips up. His shoulder, collarbone and neck were covered in love bites and hickeys everywhere, his pink lips were swollen.

He had a blush on his face while sanemi looked down at him, grinning.

Sanemi reached his hand down to the lem of giyu's t-shirt, lifting it up to reveal his body, he lifted the t-shirt just over giyu's nipples.

A slutty waist.

The taller grips onto the other's thighs, spreading them wide, the ravenette was wearing short sleep-shorts that only reached around his inner thighs.

He already wet himself.

He can see it, giyu's shorts were white so it was completely noticeable for sanemi.

Sanemi settles himself in between giyuu's thighs before reaching to giyu's ear to whisper.

"I haven't even touch you yet you already wet yourself." Sanemi said in a deep voice which made giyuu moan as a reply.

"What a fucking slut." He grinned before diving down to leave another love bite right just below giyu's ear.

Giyu moaned again. "N-Nemi~..h-hurry~.." giyu bit down his lower lip trying to hold back another moan when he was interrupted with a smack on his ass, he made a small noise.

"Fuck, you don't know what you done to me giyu." Sanemi buckles his hips forward to meet up giyu's hips, feeling both crotches hardening.

Sanemi groaned when his crotch felt giyu's through his sleep-shorts that were longer than giyu's, he buckles his hips forward again rubbing his crotch with giyu's again causing him to moan.

"n-nghh!~ hah!~"  giyu moans arching his back, his chest bumping into sanemi's tits. Gripping his fists in both white messy locks and clawing his back.

He was quite sensitive mostly even the slightest bite can make him whimper since he's really sensitive and sanemi likes it when he figured it out an hour again.

"You're so fucking sensitive, when the slightest touch can make you whimper." Sanemi grinned. "That's what I love about you." He chuckled.

Sanemi moved his head towards one of giyu's pink bud, taking it into his lip as he licked the nipple leaving giyu to moan for him.

Sanemi aggressively sucks on the bud, not leaving giyu any mercy at all. Giyu's eyes widen letting tons of breathless moans as he leans his head back on the counter as he cried out loud.

"S-Sanemi!~ h-hahh!~" giyu arches his back wrapping his legs around the other's waist.

"N-Nghh!~" giyu let out a moan when he felt sanemi bit down on his nipple.

Sanemi reached one of his hands for the unoccupied nipple. twisting it, flicking it, squeezing it with his fingers.

Giyu continues to let out a bunch of ah's that were music to sanemi's ears.

Sanemi pulled away from the bud, a saliva line connecting from the bud to his mouth.

He dives back down to bite on giyuu's tit, a bite mark surrounding his bud. He moves to the other nipple before biting it down again.

Sanemi lifts himself up reaching for the lem of giyu's t-shirt again before yanking the rest of it.

Giyu was half naked exposed to sanemi's eyes.

Sanemi dives down again kissing giyu's collarbone, trailing down biting on his chest and torso, kissing his stomach as he leaves more love bites and hickeys everywhere on giyu's body, marking him as his.

He rose his head up again, taking a few deep breaths while giyu was heavily breathing from tonight's activities, he was trying to catch his breath.

"A-Are we done yet?.." giyu slowly looked up at sanemi, he thought the other was done.

The man above grinned. "Done? Oh, we aren't done yet babyboy. We will got alot more to do." Said the man with a deep voice.

"In fact I'm not going easy on you." Sanemi grinned with slight of his teeth showing as he slips a hand into giyuu's shorts and underwear.

"h-hah!~" giyu arches his back when he feels sanemi's hand slipping into his shorts then his panties to find his muscle rim.

Sanemi quickly dives another attack on giyu's neck again as the ravenette loudly moans when he feels the man above quickly thrusts two fingers at once deep into his entrance.

"S-Sanemii!~" giyu moans arching his back, he spreads his legs slowly wider as they were trembling when sanemi thrusts out and in deep again.

943 words :3
I'm leaving you all on a cliffhanger <33
Let's all prepare a wheelchair for giyu's legs 😔