Confession

Sanemi confessing his feelings to giyu.
normal AU.
-contains kissing
-slight making out(?)
-mention of sanekana

3d pov

Sanemi grew the courage to finally confess his love to the giyu after a few years of bottling these feelings, The scarred man feared of getting rejected or losing another person like how he lost kanae, the first girl he had feelings for but now she's gone.

He managed to move on from her death as he slowly gets closer to giyu day by day before realizing he had feelings for the man who had a similar personality to kanae when you get to know him more.

The wind hashira admires the water hashira so much, everything about the man was everything and precious to him. His shy smile at sanemi, his soft laugh, the way he blushes when he figured how easily giyu can get flustered, and especially his kindness just like her.

The scarred man decided to ask to meet up with the other on Saturday evening at 7:00pm somewhere that not many people know it, not even demons roam that area so he wanted the confession to go smooth because he couldn't hold them in anymore, anyways, he's planning to confess his feelings to the ravenette hoping and begging for himself to not get rejected by the ravenette.

Sanemi is putting on a greyish green yukata with grey hakama pants and a dark green haori to top it off his outfit, he wanted to look fancy just for giyu because its giyu of course.

Sanemi looks at the time, it was 6:12pm sanemj have some time left but he didn't wanted to be late so he quickly trotted his way to the door, grabbing the bouquet of blue flowers he got a few hours ago before getting ready.

He made his way to his door grabbing the door knob before exiting the window estate.

———

6:54pm.

Sanemi walked his way up the hill as the Sakura trees petals flowing down in the air as the wind approaches blowing the petals away as the scarred man works his way up trying to find the ravenette.

He got up on the hill, there were multiple Sakura trees nearby him as the petals continue to fall down, the man scans the area for the other before spotting another person wearing a blue kimono, the wind hashira looks up to see their face hidden by the Sakura blossom petals blooming and the flowers covering their face before the wind approaches again revealing it was giyu wearing a dark blue kimono with a white obi belt tied a bow behind his back, infact he was wearing the female ones.

The ravenette quickly notices the scarred man staring at him up and down as giyu's face began to get slightly pink at the fact that he was wearing a female kimono and guess who chose the kimono for him.

"hey.." sanemi breaks the silence approaching giyu with the bouquet of blue flowers hidden behind his back as a surprise for the smaller, already talking to him is making him flustered and red.

"h- hi.." giyu looks up slightly to the taller man who was only a few inches taller as his face slightly grew a red tint.

"you wanted to meet me?" The smaller asks as the taller smiles before nodding.

"Yeah and I need you to come with me to somewhere more private.." sanemi whispered the last part making giyu curious titling his head a bit like a clueless boy.