Relief 💦/🍋

heyy happy late new years.
Sanemi and giyu are also already dating.
Trans giyu because I want to😍.

3d pov

The sky is black dotted with glowing stars up there as the cold wind roams outside around the trees, some leaves falling off the trees due to the slightly strong wind right outside the wind estate of a certain couple.

The two shares both wind and water estate so they can sleep whatever estate they want or where they wanna spend time together.

Both asleep on the wind pillar's futon, sleeping together peacefully and nicely.

Well, except for the ravenette who was trying to sleep but he couldn't.

He was tired because his body wouldn't let him sleep, he had small light dark circles under his eyes.

He kept turning left and right trying to find a comfortable position to sleep but he didn't want to wake the scarred man next to him up because he was sleeping but he isn't.

Felt like he need something to relief him.

Giyu sighs in a tired tone, he wasn't able to sleep but he doesn't know why he can't sleep peacefully, his body just doesn't let him to.

He just laid there on the futon completely stressed and tired because all he wants is to have some nice rest but his body keeps telling him no, he has no choice but to stay awake because he couldn't sleep like at all.

He feels the urge to turn around again but he doesn't want to disturb the sleeping man next to him up, he doesn't want to bother or wake him.

Feeling the urge to start moving again, he'd slightly rub both his thighs together as an attempt to prevent himself from waking the other man up, he'd slightly clench the sheets a bit.

Both men were facing opposites laying in the futon by the way, just in case.

He can hear the light snores coming from the sleeping man next to him, both backs were facing each other.

He can feel jealousy forming inside him that how can sanemi even sleep so peacefully without a problem but he is having a problem trying to sleep due to stress or tiredness, he is really tired and he wants to sleep so much yet it just won't let him sleep.

He just laid there on the futon.

when all of the sudden, he hears the other man shifting by turning around to face giyu's back.

He feels rough arms wrapping around his tight waist before pulling him extremely close to the other, his back flushed with the others chest as his waist was wrapped by the man's arms, his head placed on the ravenette's shoulder.

The ravenette can feel the scarred man's breath on his neck, his nose was literally on the neck of the ravenette as the taller slips the t-shirt off the other's shoulder a bit before placing a few small love kisses onto the sensitive skin.

"why are you still awake?" The man from behind asks in a raspy deep voice causing the man in the front to melt down at how hot his boyfriend's voice can get when he wakes up or is sleepy, whatever I don't care anymore.

Sanemi licks a familiar spot around his shoulder and nape causing giyu to whimper softly and quietly when he feels his sensitive spots attacked by the scarred man from behind.