The mystery.

Sanemi and giyu are in a secret relationship.
Modern!au.
College!au.
The hashiras will be included.
Muichiro will not be included. (bros too young)
Fuck you all and enjoy :3

3D pov.

A light greened colored bubble popped before it was being chewed again as a slightly deep male voice spoke up among the group.

"So.. whose lipgloss is this?"

The tall white haired man with the red-eye makeup was holding a used lipgloss in his hand while chewing some mint flavored gum as he stood in front of everyone who was in the dormitory lounge gathered with faces of surprise and confusion.

Some of them shared glances with confusion trying to figure out or trying to get someone to admit whose lipgloss is being held in tengen's hand in front of them, right here, right now. Because apparently this dude found someone's lipgloss at one of the dining table strangely like who leaves their stuff suddenly somewhere in the public without getting them.

So he decided to take it and try asking his friends if any of them owned the item or not, and now some of them truthfully said it wasn't theirs. Some were watching the conversation. Some were quiet.

A few of them might think about it, who the hell uses lipgloss when they're men. There are barely even five women here, only two to be exact. Most of them are males and men while two of them are the ladies of the group who are also gathered in the dormitory lounge along with the rest of the group.

"Kochou? Kanroji?"

Tengen called with a questioning tone since they were the only girls of the group, and only two girls. Mitsuri tilted her head in curious and thought about it, it doesn't really look like one of her lipglosses and why would tengen assume it was hers? Maybe it was shinobu's? The lady with three braids glanced over to the butterfly hair-clip lady

"It's not mine.. Maybe it's kochou-san's?"

Mitsuri answered with a smile of curiosity towards shinobu while she was trying to process if it was hers or not but usually she doesn't really use lipgloss because she uses lipstick, well, sometimes most likely before the lady with purple tips spoke up to the male with her usual plastic smile graced on her lips.

"I'm afraid, it's not mine!"

The short ass lady shrugged her shoulders with her plastic smile before scanning the room glancing over to the other males in the lounge with them and rose a brow in curiosity waiting for some of them to speak up when tengen spoke up again.

"Well, if it's not kanroji's or kochou's then any of the others here?"

The red-eye makeup man said before looking over to the other males who seem to be a bit confused, Obanai suddenly spoke up in a slightly irritated and calm mixed tone to the tall jackass.

"Who else would even use lipgloss?"

He said before making a sarcastic comment.

"Rengoku?"

He glanced over to the taller dude with long flaming yellow with red tips hair who seems to perk his head in excitement and spoke up in her usual loud and enthusiastic tone after hearing the comment from obanai knowing that he didn't mean it because the both of them are probably childhood friends.