Happy birthday

College!au

Todays a normal day for everyone.

Nothing else but the usual, studying and work.

But for a certain silver head named sanemi, it wasn't a normal day for him. Infact it's his birthday.

But he never told anyone about his birthday, the only ones who know his birthday is his family. He's the oldest of seven children, which means his six siblings know his birthday.

Usually they celebrate his birthday every year back then.

But this year they won't be celebrating his birthday.

Because they aren't there, Sanemi is studying at college.

He is currently studying at osaka university, which is a long way from his home. So no celebrations or whatever.

———

9:06pm

Sanemi was in his dorm.

He's facetiming his family at the moment.

"When will you be backkk, nemiii??" One of his siblings whined, sumi.

"Yeah! we really miss youu!" Teiko joined in.

Sanemi chuckled. "I'll be back in a couple months."

"Oniii-channn!! That's too long!" Hiroshi butt in pouting.

"We really miss you! Infact we can't celebrate your birthday if you're not homee!" Hiroshi pouted.

"Yeahhh!!" All of them yelled.

"It's fine, you guys don't have to celebrate every year." Sanemi smiled.

"Yoink." Here comes genya snatching the phone away while the siblings yell at him.

It's genya's phone, obviously.

"Aniki when will you be back exactly?" Genya asked.

"Probably in January or February." Sanemi answered. "How's babysitting without me?" Sanemi grinned.

"Great but awful, mannn. They look like roaches." Genya chuckled.

"Hey, don't call them that!" Sanemi chuckled.

Genya placed the phone back down for his other siblings to talk to Sanemi again.

"Hey guys, how about this? I'll try my best to finish all of my work and be back home at New Year's Eve?" Sanemi asked.

"YESSS!!" All of his siblings yelled through the call.

Sanemi chuckled. "Alright alright! I'll see how much I got left to do. I gotta go now."

"Alright, aniki! Buh-bye!" Genya waved through the facetime.

"Bye, nemii!! And happy birthday!!" The other ones yelled.

"Bye and thanks!" Sanemi smiled, pressing the red button hanging up the call.

Sanemi flopped down to his bed.

A few seconds later he heard a doorbell.

"What now." Sanemi growled.

Mood swings..

Sanemi got up from his bed, walking over to the door. Reaching for the doorknob, twisting it to open the door.

To his surprise, it was giyuu.

Recently Sanemi developed feelings for the ravenette. But he didn't know how to act around him or he fears rejection.

"Tomioka.. shouldn't you be in your dorm? Isn't it like 9pm?" Sanemi rose a brow trying to not sound nervous.

The ravenette nodded. "I should but I almost forgot something." Giyuu looked up at Sanemi who was slightly taller than the other.

"What is it?" Sanemi asked.

"Shinazugawa-san, I wanted to give you this." Giyuu held a box.

Giyuu had a small pink tint. "Here.." he gave the other the box who took the box.

"What is it?" Sanemi also had a slight pink tint, his crush is giving him something.

"Open it." Sanemi did what giyuu said, unfolding and opening the box.

The box had ohagi and taiyaki, with a note saying "happy birthday shinazugawa-San."

Sanemi's tint got brighter, looking at the box then back to giyuu who had the same tint.

"You.. knew, how?" Sanemi was curious how the other knew his birthday.

"I called genya before you did." Giyuu answered without hesitation.

"I see. Thank you, giyuu." Sanemi smiled at the other.

Giyuu nodded. "You're welcomed." His tint got brighter after hearing his first name on sanemi's lips.

"Anyways.. I think I should uhmm.. go-" giyuu was cut off by sanemi.

"Do you wanna stay over the night? Surely it's late and it'll take awhile to get back to your dorm." Sanemi stepped aside allowing giyuu to step in.

"A-ah, that'd be kind of you.. thank you!" Giyuu took off his shoes, stepping into the room. He has never stuttered before.

Infact giyuu actually likes Sanemi back.

653 words🫶
AHAAAAA HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY SANEMIII!! 🎉