On the other side 🍋🍋

Sanemi and giyu are secretly dating.
which means the other pillars do not know about their relationship yet.
well except for oyakata-sama.

3d pov

This side.

The ravenette with sapphire eyes was walking to the master's mansion for a meeting he was informed to attend this morning just when he woke up at around 6AM morning so he took his time to get ready.

The water pillar hears a crow squeaking while he was walking to the mansion, he looks up to find kanzaburo flying towards him looking for a place to land due to exhaustion or old age, kanzaburo is an old crow who often makes mistakes when giving the water pillar missions, like sending him to the wrong location or something else but he doesn't mind if kanzaburo is old or not because the crow is basically his son no matter what, how sweet.

The water pillar calls for the crow, patting his own shoulder a bit signaling the crow to land on the shoulder as the pillar continues to head to attend his pillar meeting with the others, the crow reaches the man landing on his shoulder before whispering to the pillar's ear.

"Caw.. Meeting will soon start at 8AM.. Caw!!.. Meeting will soon at 8AM.." the crow informs the water pillar who was right in front of the entrance of the mansion, it was 7:53AM.

The water pillar steps into the master's mansion to find the others talking to each other like tokito's watching the clouds as himejima standing next to him talking to each other or iguro basically having lovey dovey feelings for Kanroji-San.

A rough hand places on top of the ravenette's other shoulder causing him to startle and the crow to fly away when it was also startled. The hand grips on his shoulder then soften but still holding onto the ravenette.

"Why the fuck are you late again?!" The wind pillar yells at the water pillar while his hand holding his shoulder softly but it looks like he was gripping the shoulder really hard and tight.

The water pillar stared at him without a respond.

"Atleast fucking answer my question!" The wind pillar yells again while rubbing his thumb on the ravenette's shoulder.

"It's not worth your time, shinazugawa. He's just an asshole like you think." The serpent pillar barges into the conversation.

"He's just going to stare at you with those piercing eyes!" The insect pillar also walks into the conversation with a finger up waving. "He would just be quiet! Or arrogant? Who's know!" Says the lady with the a plastic smile on her face.

"He's a creep to be honest." The serpent pillar snarls.

"Tsk." The wind pillar tsked at the water pillar, taking his hand off the shoulder, "fucking asshole, if you want it that way then fine." He said angrily while stomping off into the mansion to sit down while the others follow him into the mansion while waiting for the master to arrive to begin the pillar meeting.

———

The other side.

After the pillar meeting, the master decided to let every pillar have one day-off for today due to many missions and exhaustion they've gotten.

The water pillar was alone walking back to the water estate from the master's mansion after the long meeting that ended a few minutes ago to relax and lay down on his futon or spend time with a certain lover of his, basically he's in a secret relationship with another one of his comrades.