New seatmate

Modern!au

3d pov

Kimetsu academia.

Sanemi sat down at his desk looking at the window since he was sitting by the window, watching the sakura trees blooming blossoms during this spring season of the year.
His seatmate, a short boy with heterochromia by the name of Iguro obanai.
Obanai was chatting with a girl with strange hair color by pink to green with a wide smile on her face happily talking to obanai while sanemi sits there staring out of the window, not wanting to be here for school but he needs to be here anyway.

The sensei opened the slide door stepping inside closing the door.
The sensei walked to the middle front of the class.
Everyone quickly goes to their seats throwing their attention onto the sensei in front of the class waiting.

"Let's settle down now, everyone." The sensei spoke.

"Kiritsu!" The class president shouted.

The class stood up from their seats after hearing the shout. "Rei!" Says the class president, everyone in the class saluted to the sensei.

"ohayo gozaimasu!" The class spoke while saluting to the sensei. The sensei slightly saluted back.

"Chakuseki." The class sat down back onto their seats after.

"Settle down." The sensei repeated before continuing. "Today we have some transfers so I want all of you to behave well and treat them with respect since they are transfers." The sensei spoke.

Some people in the class started whispering a bit after hearing some transfers today.

"Quiet." The sensei ordered.

"Anyways, I'll let the transfers enter the class so just remember, RESPECT." The teacher nodded.

The slide door opened revealing a slightly muscular figure stepped into the class, it was a boy with strange peach-ish hair and a scar by his mouth matching the color of his hair.

He closed the door, walking to the front of the classroom before grinning on his face with crossed arms in front of his chest.
The sensei seem a bit confused why there was only one because surely they were informed that there were more than one.

Sanemi's pov
"Only one?" I thought in my mind slightly confused.
"Didnt the old-hag mentioned there were transferS? Clearly there'd be more than just one.." i rose a brow.

"Didnt he say something like there were be more than just one fuckhead?" I whispered to obanai.

"hm, he did but there's just one.." obanai answered to my question.

3d pov
The sensei was about to ask.

"Oh, excuse me!" The peach-haired boy said while chuckling before stepping to the side to reveal another boy. "He's just not a fan of new stuff." He loudly said. His energy was matching with the boy with flaming hair, red and yellow flames alike.

The class looked a bit surprised to see another boy who was hiding behind the other because they didnt knew how he got there.

"Ah, very well then." The sensei spoke, that just answered his question.