𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 3

"Shefali, I told you, na, they can make a family,"  said Manjari, looking at Abhirohi, sleeping with Rooh on Abhi's chest, and Abhir cuddling with Arohi, the perfect family.

"Yes, Chachi, but it's not easy for them to move on so quickly; we need to give them time,"  said Shefali. The whole manjari nodded her head, and both left.

(Aarohi was the first one to wake up. She looked around and found Abhir sleeping beside her, cuddling with her. Rooh was on Abhimanyu while his hands were wrapped around her tiny body, protecting her from every problem. Aarohi smiled at them and got up from bed, leaving a kiss on Abhir's forehead and placing a pillow beside him. She moved to Rooh and placed a kiss on her forehead, covered her and Abhimanyu with a duvet, and went to the bathroom.)

After some time...

"Abhi, go and meet her,"  said Manjari, looking at Abhimanyu, who was sitting with Rooh and Abhir.

"Ma, who is she?"  asked Abhimanyu.

"She is Siya; I know her mother, and she even likes you a lot,"  said Manjari.

"Ma, I already told you, I don't want to do it,"  said Abhimanyu with irritation.

"I know, but think about it: doesn't he need a mother? Go and meet her, please,"  said Manjari, joining her hands. Seeing his mother like this, Abhimanyu sighed.

"Fine, I will,"  mumbled Abhimanyu, standing up.

"Hey, Abhimanyu, right?"  said Siya.

"Yeah,"  said Abhimanyu, while Siya smiled at him.

"So look, I will say directly that I like you a lot,"  said Siya.

"Look, I am really not interested in marriage, but I came to talk to you for my mother, and I even have a child. So sorry, please say no to this marriage,"  said Abhimanyu. Before Siya could reply, he heard a voice from behind calling his name.

"Aarohi,"  said Abhimanyu, turning around.

"Vo, if you are free, can you bring these items?"  said Arohi, giving him a list.

"Sure, I will,"  said Abhimanyu with a smile, and she took the list from her hand.

"Thank you,"  said Arohi with a smile, and she left.

"Ms. Siya I will meet you afterwards; I need to bring this first,"  said Abhimanyu, who moved to the main door but stopped listening to the to the siya sentence.

"Your brother's wife really matters to you more than someone who is actually going to be your wife,"  said Siya, which angered Abhimanyu.

"Yes, my brother wife matters more to me because she is not only my brother wife but also my wife sister, and she is the one who was with my son for the last 6 months and took care of him like he was her own child, so I won't listen to a word against her. Remember it, siya, and I am not marrying you,"  said Abhimanyu while glaring at Siya and leaving.

After 2 weeks...

(Abhi and Siya were getting married; Siya was already ready, but for Abhi, Manjari was forcing him; Abhi noticed many things in these 2 weeks; Siya used to come daily to Birla House, but she never took care of Abhir or played with him; it was actually Aarohi who was with Abhir all the time; Siya has also taunted Aarohi, saying she doesn't do any work; she just sits at home, as Siya was unaware that Aarohi is also a doctor who is just at home for taking care of her children.)

"Abhimanyu, I want to talk to you,"  said Siya in front of everyone. Abhimanyu looked at her and handed the children to Arohi.

"What?"  asked Abhimanyu, standing up in front of Siya.

"After our marriage, I want us to shift somewhere else,"  said Siya. Abhimanyu knew this would come soon because he heard Siya talking to her mother on this topic.

"Why?"  asked Abhimanyu.

"Whenever I come, I always find you with Arohi, sometimes in her room, sometimes she is in your room; you both are mostly together. Look,  I don't want my husband to be around her. What if this Arohi Birla snatched my husband? It might be she also wants a luxury life,"  said Siya, while Arohi rolled her eyes at Siya.

"First thing, siya Verma, she is not only Aarohi Birla; she is Dr. Aarohi Birla, previously known as Dr. Aarohi Goenka, who was the best intern at Birla Hospital and then one of the best doctors at Birla Hospital. Yes, she stays at home because she wants to take care of our children, and about luxury life, she can afford a much better life than you are living with your father's money,"  said Abhimanyu, glaring at Siya. While this thing shook Siya, she thought Aarohi was just someone she could easily humiliate.

"And remember, I saw what you were trying to do for the last 2 weeks. If Aarohi is staying quiet, that doesn't mean she can't do anything. Remember, she is quiet but still dangerous, so better be safe. And one more thing (Abhi removed his ring from his finger and threw it). I am breaking this relationship, so please don't try to come back in my life", said Abhimanyu and moved back to his room. Arohi went to her room while everyone left.

To be continued...

I think so you guy's liked this abhimanyu, who took stand for aarohi
Hope you guy's are liking this story...
Thank you for reading....