𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 4

"Mumma", shouted a 3 years old abhir, running and hugging his mumma legs.

"Yes my baby", said aarohi, picking up abhir in her arms..

"Maa", said abhir, pointing towards akshara picture, hanging on the wall just beside neel picture...

"You want to talk to her", asked aarohi, looking at abhir, he nodded, aarohi took him near akshara picture.

"Poppyyy", shouted a 3 years old roohi seeing abhimanyu...

"Roohhhh", shouted back abhimanyu in same way.. and picked her up in his arms.

"Poppy", said roohi and kissed abhi cheek.

"Yes rooh", said abhimanyu and kissed roohi cheek.

"I love you", Said roohi and hugged abhimanyu.

"I love you too", said Abhimanyu and kissed her forehead.

"Abhimanyu Aarohi everyone want to talk with you", Said shefali, coming to them along with parth..

"What happen bhabhi", asked abhimanyu.

"Ask them only, they just told us to call you both, give abhir and roohi to us and you both go", said parth, taking rooh from abhimanyu and shefali took abhir from aarohi..

"Do you know why they called us", asked abhimanyu looking at aarohi.

"No, I didn't even had a conversation with maa from morning", said aarohi. Both abhimanyu and aarohi went to hall. Where all the elders were sitting.

"You called us", asked abhimanyu..

"Yes we want to talk something, please sit here", said anand.. aarohi and abhimanyu nodded and sat on the couch.

"Look abhimanyu aarohi, we know that you are happy with your children, but you can't stay like this for always, not for you but your children need someone, in future, they will see their friends with their parents, they will always feel incomplete, and you both are doctors you both know this can affect their mental health, so please think about it", said mahima..

"Aaru please think about it and you know how it feels, being incomplete", said kairav, looking  aarohi. To which aarohi just nodded and went to her room..

"Abhimanyu we know it's tough, but think for abhir", said parth, while abhimanyu went to his room.

In Abhimanyu Room...

"I can't do this, I can't, I won't be able to do it", said abhimanyu to himself and cried hard..

"Last time i got engaged to siya and she wasn't good, what if this again happen, how I can trust anyone with abhir, no I can't, I can't trust anyone with abhir rather then aarohi", said abhimanyu to himself.

"Aarohi", abhimanyu mumbled to himself and stood up.

In Aarohi Room....

"I know how it feels seeing your friends with a happy family, and you are standing there with a broken family, I know it hurts and I don't want roohi to ever feel this, but how I can trust someone else for roohi, what if that person is not good, no I can't trust anyone with just except Abhimanyu", said aarohi to herself, with a broke voice.

"Abhimanyu", aarohi mumbled his name and stood up to meet him..

"I want to talk with you", both aarohi and abhimanyu said together to eachother...

"You say first", said abhimanyu..

"No you say", said aarohi..

"Okay look, I want to talk about what happened downstairs", said abhimanyu, looking at aarohi.

"Even I want to talk about that only", Said aarohi...

"What you have decided", asked abhimanyu.

"Abhimanyu I know how it feels to have a incomplete family and I don't want roohi to feel this at all", said aarohi..

"Even I have felt this, but I can't trust anyone with abhir except you", Said abhimanyu, listening his words, aarohi was understanding what he meant..

"Even I can't trust anyone like this for roohi", said aarohi...

(Both knew what they wanted for their children, but it was not easy, but they were determined to do that for their children.)

"Aarohi I know we have developed a friendship between us in last 2 and a half  years, I know even you might find it weird, but I", abhimanyu wanted to say, but he wasn't getting his words, aarohi understood what he want to say, she even understood his condition..

"I am ready for our children", these words left her mouth, abhimanyu was happy cause why not, his abhir will get a mumma whom he love even more then his papa, even rooh will stay with him....

"Thank you", Said abhimanyu, aarohi slightly smile at him and both left to tell their decision....

"I am so happy that you both are moving forward in your life, from tomorrow we will start preparing for your wedding", said manjari excitingly...

"Ma we don't want any function and all we will, just have a court marriage, please", requested aarohi, even abhimanyu joined her..

To be continued..

Target for next chapter -
Chapter 1 , Chapter 2 should have 60+ Votes.

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it...