𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 7

"Shit sorry", said abhimanyu, wrapping towel around his waist..

"I am not gonna give you towel from next time", said aarohi, angrily and went outside stomping her foot..

"Aree I am sorry na", shouted abhimanyu, giggling..

"Abhimanyu Aarohi, you guys need to leave for this conference as soon as possible" said mahima in a worried tone..

"Taiji is everything fine, who are you sounding so tensed", asked abhimanyu as till now he never ever saw mahima being tensed..

"This conference is so important for our hospital, but the doctors who were going to attend this from our side, backed off at the last moment, and if I can trust someone for this then it's you both", said mahima, with a hope that they will understand her..

"Taiji we will go", said aarohi.. While abhimanyu nodded his head in assurance...

"Abhimanyu Aarohi, then you need to leave in some hours only as no flight is available, so you need to take car", said anand.

"Abhimanyu will you be able to drive for 24 hours", asked parth seriously..

"Bhai me and abhimanyu both will drive and we will reach on time", said aarohi and both left to pack their bags..

"Abhimanyu did you kept that file, which taiji gave", asked aarohi..

"Yes I did, between can you pack my clothes, I need to take some details from taiji", asked abhimanyu..

"Sure I will, you go and take the details", said aarohi, while abhimanyu left to meet mahima, aarohi packed their clothes..

"Let's go abhimanyu", said aarohi. Looking at him who was talking with anand..

"Sure let's go", said abhimanyu, they bid bye everyone and left..

(Au: they left in afternoon and while driving, and now it's Night...)

"Abhimanyu should be take a stay here", asked aarohi, looking outside, in the sky which was filled with stars and totally clear....

"Sure, there is a hotel, let's take a stay here", said abhimanyu, turning the car towards the hotel..

"Sir I  need a room, for night stay", said abhimanyu to the manager, while aarohi was calling mahima...

"Sure sir I need your and your wife I'd", said the manager..

"Sure, I will just call my wife, she is having my and her i'd card.", said abhimanyu, turning towards aarohi, but suddenly a girl came in middle..

"Abhimanyu", said the girl in a low voice, which only abhimanyu could here..

"Khushi you here", asked abhimanyu in a confusion..

"What do you mean, I am here, I am your wife, so I will only be Here na", said khushi, trying to sound so obvious..

"What are you saying, you are not my wife and I am in no mood of joke", said abhimanyu, with irritated face...

"Abhimanyu I am your wife, how can you forget me", said khushi doing the drama, seeing this many people, came there even aarohi also came there...

"You are not my wife", shouted abhimanyu, pushing her away...

"Look what kind of man is this", people started gossiping, making Abhimanyu wrong...

"Enough", shouted aarohi...

"He is my husband", said aarohi, coming forward and holding abhimanyu arm..

"But mam this girl is claiming that, he is her husband", said a man..

"Sorry Mr. But she is lying, he is abhimanyu birla my husband", said aarohi, listening abhimanyu birla, some got quiet, cause they knew what power this name owns in medical field..

"And here and mine and abhimanyu i'd proofs", said aarohi, taking out her and abhimanyu i'd from her handbag..

(Manager checked the i'd and gave them their room, while everyone left, after seeing free drama.)

To be continued

I know I am not giving daily updates, and I can't sorry....

But I definitely try to update if you people complete the goals which you don't....

Target - 100 Votes on each chapter..

Reason for giving 100 votes cause chapter 5 just got 100 votes...
Means I can get 100 votes on each chapter..

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it...