𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 8

"Abhimanyu who was she", asked aarohi, sitting on bed..

"She was khushi, one of my college friend, I was happy to meet her but I didn't knew she gonna make me only unhappy" , said abhimanyu and sat beside aarohi.

"But why did she behaved like that", asked aarohii..

"I don't know, we were good friends in college", said abhimanyu...

(After sometime they left for conference, after coming back they got a call that there is a party in hotel only, which is arranged by the one with whom they just had the conference.)

"Aarohi are you ready", asked abhimanyu, trying to fix his tie, which he obviously wasn't able to do...

"I will do it", said aarohi, coming out, after getting ready, she was definitely looking beautiful in that basic black bodycon with golden heels, her hairs were open...

(Aarohi came and stood infront of him and started tieing his tie properly, while abhimanyu was staring at her... Aarohi felt hot breath on her face, she looked up and found abhimanyu, staring at her, while she got lost in his hazel eyes... He was lost in her brown eyes..
No one understood, when they started leaning towards eachother...
Their lips were just inches apart....
But them there was call, abhimanyu cursed the person in his mind unintentionally.. While aarohi just turn her face in embarrassment.)

"I think we should go", said abhimanyu with little fumbling, while aarohi just nodded her head and both left for party...

"Hello Dr. Rawat", said abhimanyu, shaking his hand with his, while aarohi smiled at Dr. Rawat..

"Enjoy the party, till then I will attend other guest", excused Dr. Rawat and went to attend some other guest..

(This party wasn't normal, it was looking like a couple party, cause wherever they turn their head, they could only see couples around them, hugging, dancing or even kissing eachother....
Even the vibe of the place was so romantic, some desires which were buried deep on abhi and aarohi heart were trying to come out, both looked at eachother....)

"I think we should leave Dr. Rawat, we have another meeting tomorrow", said abhimanyu..

"How you can leave now, enjoy more", said Dr. Rawat, dragging about with him..
Aarohi made some excuse and went to their room...

"Huh aarohi left me in that party only, and went to the room, she know I hate partied", mumbled abhimanyu to himself, with a grumpy face he entered in the room, but the scene infront of him shocked him...

(Aarohi was in his oversized shirt, with a plazo and a messy bun, she was even looking hot in this attire, abhimanyu gulped down his desires.)

"You can come in no need to stand on the door", said aarohi, while her back was facing him..

"Hmm", said abhimanyu and closed the door and moved towards aarohi...

"How did Dr. Rawat left you so easily", asked aarohi teasingly, while abhimanyu wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder...

"Abhimanyu", aarohi fumbled saying his name cause he was so close to her..

"Hmm", said abhimanyu and picked her up in his arms..

"Abhimanyu what are you doing", said aarohi, while abhimanyu made her lay on bed and hovered on her... Seeing his this behaviour she understood, even he is a human, he have his physical needs, and today's party, turned on their physical needs more...

(Abhimanyu leaned towards her lips, aarohi started getting nervous, seeing him coming so close to her, suddenly there was a cracker burst outside the hotel, which brought abhimanyu back to his sense....)

"I am sorry", said abhimanyu being embarrassed, while he tried to stood up, aarohi hold his shirt collar.

"I wanna give it a chance", said aarohi, looking in his eyes..

"Are you sure", asked abhimanyu, coming back in his position...

"Yes", mumbled aarohi, looking In his eyes...

(They were together from 6 years, as parents, as friends then as husband and wife, even bestfriends but they never thought about their marriage, they were happy with eachother as bestfriends but their needs started getting them close and today they are ready to give this relation a chance a Second Chance to themselve)

"I hope you won't regret later", mumbled abhimanyu, leaning towards aarohi.

"I won't ever regret", replied aarohi, while abhimanyu captured her lips in his...

(They spend there night beautifully.)

To be continued...

Well it can be a good news or bad news depend on you...
This book is gonna end In 2 more parts....

So vote and comment as much as you can.....

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it...