𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 1

Some clarifications 
Neel and Akshra went for a checkup when Arohi and Akshara were 8 and a half months pregnant. They got into an accident while going back home. Arohi was coming in a different car as she went somewhere else first. While coming back, she saw them and brought them to the hospital. Cause of the accident, Akshara lost her first baby and delivered her second baby, who was on a ventilator, as he was a premature baby. Neel went into a coma because of an injury to his head, but after some days he couldn't make it and left this world. He took a promise from Abhimanyu, while Akshara took a promise from Arohi.
If you have any further questions, you can ask
Thank you

Now let's start.

"Akshu, you can't leave me; please get up, na,"  cried Abhimanyu, patting Akshara's cheek, who was lying on her death bed after giving Abhimanyu the best gift of his life, his son.

"I am sorry."  Three last words escaped from her mouth, and her hand slipped from his, indicating she was no longer with him; their destiny was only here.

"Akshuu,"  cried Abhimanyu.

"Sir,"  said Rohan, keeping his hand on Abhimanyu's shoulder.

"Vo neel sir,"  said Rohan, fumbling. Listening, Neel's name, Abhimanyu, stood up.

"What happened to Neel? Tell me,"  shouted Abhimanyu, holding Rohan's shoulders and shaking him.

"Sorry, sir, we can't save him,"  said Rohan, looking down, knowing how important Neel was to Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu fell back on the sofa, listening to this: today he lost his wife, his love; he lost his baby brother; he remembered how much Neel was knowing he was going to be a father and chachu at the same time. Abhimanyu cried hard while sitting there.

"Taiji, you are lying right,"  shouted Arohi, looking at Mahima, who was already in tears. Seeing Mahima nod her head, he broke her again. She lost her husband, the only one who understood her and stood with her; she lost her sister, who was with her even when she did so wrong with her; she never hated her like she did. Aarohi sat down, crying.

(Families took Akshara and Neel to Birla House; they did their last rituals.)

With Abhimanyu 

I am sorry, Akshu and Neel. I am sorry. I wish I would be there for you (Abhimanyu cried to himself, hugging his knees), but Akshu, I promise you, I will give all the love to our baby. I will take care of him, be with him, and always love him. I promise.

Neel, you asked me to look after your princess because you knew you wouldn't be able to make it. I promise to love her, and from now on she will be my princess as well.
I won't ever discriminate against our babies; they will be my life, and I will love them the mostt," said Abhimanyu while looking at the photo frame of Akshara and Neel. 

Abhimanyu was brought out of reality after listening to baby cries.

With Aarohi

Neel I know I made a lot of mistakes, but why did you leave? I love you, Neel. I want you back. I wish that I would stop you and Akshu from going there. I want you back, Neel (cried Aarohi, sitting in a corner of a room). I know I wasn't the best sister, daughter, or wife, but I promise you I will be the best mother.

Akshu I know you wanted me to be a mother for your baby; that's what you asked me in the car. I promise, I will love and cherish your baby boy; I will always love him, and I will try my best to be a good mother for him. I can't be the best mother for him because you are and will be the best mother,"  thought Arohi, closing her eyes.

Aarohi was brought back to reality after listening to her baby girl cry.

"My baby is hungry,"  said Arohi, picking up the baby. After feeding the baby, she made her sleep and went to the kitchen for some water. While going, she heard the cry of the baby from the Abhimanyu room. She understood the baby was hungry. So she knocked on the door.

"Come in,"  Arohi heard Abhimanyu's voice. She entered his room, and she found him in a messy state, definitely not capable of handling a baby at this moment.

"Give me the baby; he is hungry; I will feed him,"  said Aarohi, forwarding her arms. Abhimanyu looked at Arohi but then nodded. 

(Aarohi said on bed, taking the baby, then looked at him.)

"Are you going to stand here only?"  asked Arohi, understanding what she meant. He nodded his head in embarrassment and left the room, closing the door.

Abhimanyu was standing outside of his room, lost in his thoughts. When he heard the cries of a baby, he noticed the voice was coming from the Aarohi room. He moved to the Aarohi room and found out the baby was crying. He immediately went and picked her up, rocking her. As Abhimanyu picked her up, she stopped crying and snuggled in with him. Abhimanyu looked at her, smiled, and moved out of the room with her.

"Abhi, what are you doing?"  asked Manjari, who was coming there.

"Nothing ma vo aarohi was feeding the baby, and she was crying, so I brought her out,"  said Abhimanyu, while Majari looked at Abhimanyu, wondering if what he said was correct or if she heard it wrong.

"But shefali feed him na,"  asked Manjari, as from 1 month shefali was doing it.

"Yes, ma bhabhi do, but today bhabhi wasn't at home and Aarohi saw him crying, so she is feeding him, and I can't say no, ma, she has right on him, like I have on her,"  said Abhimanyu in a soft and calm tone, patting the baby back softly. Manjari just nodded and went from there, thinking something seriously.

To be continued

I tried written a emotional kind of story for the first time.
Cause till now i didn't as I am so bad at expressing emotions..
So I hope this is well written..

Thank you for reading
Hope you all liked it..