𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 6

After 3 years...

"Abhimanyu get up", shouted aarohi..

"Just 1 min more", said abhimanyu, snuggling in his pillow..

"No more 1 more, look both abhir and rooh are up and even ready, if you didn't got up now, you won't be able to meet them for 3 days as they are going for camp", said aarohi, glaring at abhimanyu and left the room...

"3 days", shouted abhimanyu and woke up with a jerk...

"Shit why I didn't knew about this", said abhimanyu and ran downstairs, not before tripping his leg and falling down..

"Carefully abhimanyu", said aarohi, seeing him falling down, while she continued to pack children lunchbox...

"Chachi, I don't want carrot in my lunch", said shivu, scrunching his nose...

"Carrots are good for health shivu", said aarohi pinching his nose..

"Poppy, daddaaa", shouted rooh and abhir jumping on abhimanyu...

"Yes my babies", said abhimanyu, holding them..

"Don't copy Matashree/Mumma", said rooh and abhir together, while keeping their small finger on abhimanyu lips, to quiet him...

"My babies are ready", asked aarohi, standing with their bag...

"Yess we are", shouted rooh and abhir with excitement in their voice and jumped down from abhimanyu arms..

"You didn't told me they are going for a camp", said abhimanyu to aarohi..

"You only went to submit their form abhimanyu", said aarohi, making abhir and rooh wear their bag...

"I did", asked abhimanyu, with a shock...

"Yes you did, now get away, you didn't even brushed", said aarohi, turning towards abhimanyu and pushed him away.... And walked to kitchen..

"Ayee I did brush last night", shouted abhimanyu, making a grumpy face..

"Yesterday night, but not today", shouted aarohi back..

"Huh okay", said abhimanyu and sat down with everyone...

"Feeling good after getting scolding in morning only", asked parth, chuckling...

"Yes yes i am feeling really happy", said abhimanyu, sarcastically.. While everyone laugh on him...

"Byee babies", said aarohi, waving her hand...

"I am so tired, after taking care of 3 babies", said aarohi, sitting on the sofa and leaning back, closing her eyes.

"3 babies, what do you mean", asked shefali, sitting beside aarohi..

"Abhir, roohi and your lovely devar", said aarohi...

"Wait what do you mean", asked abhimanyu with a shocked face...

"Nothing", said aarohi and throw a cushion on abhimanyu face..

"Go and take a bath, we need to leave for hospital", said aarohi, while abhimanyu nodded and went for a shower..

Abhi pov...

In these 3 years, my and aarohi equation is definitely changed alot. We are now bestfriend's,  yes just bestfriend first we were just parents, now bestfriend, I don't know, if we will ever forward our relations to husband and wife.. We never talked about this. We both are actually happy like this...

Abhi pov end...

"Aarohi can you give me the towel", shouted abhimanyu, peeping from bathroom door..

"Why you always forget to take your towel", said aarohi, taking out his towel from cupboard...

"Hehe", said abhimanyu, rubbing his neck and showing his teeth wide..

"Here have it", said aarohi, standing infront of bathroom..

"Thank you", Said abhimanyu and tried to snatch the towel from her hand, but instead of towel, he pulled her only inside...

"What are you doing", shouted aarohi, closing her eyes, and throwing towel on his face.....

To be continued....

Complete goals have big chapters...

Hope you liked it
Thank you for reading...