𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

"Roohi, abhir, Arman get up otherwise you will be late for school", shouted aarohi snatching the duvet from her children, she smiled looking at her children bond, roohi and abhir were is corner while Arman was sleeping in middle, both were holding him as they are protecting him...

"Baccha party get up, you remember na today is Arman first day in school", said aarohi, listening this all the 3 kids got up straight..

"We are up", said abhir and roohi and ran to their room, to get ready..

"You dad will get you ready", said aarohi picking up arman who was still in sleeping mood..

"Abhi take him also for bath", said aarohi, giving arman to abhimanyu...

"If you want you can also come", said abhimanyu, with a mischievous smirk..

"Shut up idiot, go and have a bath", said aarohi pushing abhimanyu in the bathroom..

"Abhir roohi come fast and have your breakfast", shouted aarohi from kitchen..

"Coming", said the siblings and came for breakfast..

"Abhi did you talk with the principal", asked harsh, while aarohi sat beside abhimanyu..

"Yes dad i did", said abhimanyu, while aarohi was feeding arman...

"Shivu, abhir, rooh i need your lunch boxes clean, no vegetables pieces should be there remember it", said aarohi glaring at the kids, while they nodded their head in fear....

"Let's go children your bus will be waiting", said parth taking arman is his arms..

"Your bade papa will drop you on your first day", said parth and kissed arman cheek... He left to drop all the children...

"Aarohi we also need to go", said abhimanyu..

"Sure", replied aarohi, and they left..

In Hospital

"Aarohi you remember na what's today", Said abhimanyu, looking at her.

"How I can forget this day", said aarohi smiling.... Both got lost in their thoughts remembering that day..

Flashback

3 Years ago....

"Huff, it so cold here", said abhimanyu, rubbing his arms. They were in himachal came for vacations...

(Abhimanyu was having a walk, when he saw a girl sitting on a swing with a guitar in her hand, abhimanyu found it strange as it was midnight... The Girl started singing, listening her voice only one word came out of his mouth.)

"Akshu", whispered abhimanyu.. While the girl turned towards him, abhimanyu ran towards her and tried to hug her, but failed..

"I am not coming back in your life abhi", said akshara, keeping her hand on his cheek...

"Abhi you can't stay stuck on me, say her everything, tell her whatever is in your heart, remember she is not only your wife, she is your bestfriend, your all time supporter, remember Abhi it's not like this that we can love only once, we can love again, it's life, we need to move on, we can't be stuck on someone, go tell her everything, give her what deserve you will do this na", said akshara, while abhimanyu was seeing her with teary eyes, he nodded his head listening her, abhimanyu tried to hold her hand for the last time, but she disappeared, abhimanyu smiled, thinking she again helped him...

(After some days, abhi proposed aarohi, telling her everything, but aarohi said she want some time.. Abhi told her she can take how much time she want, he will never force her, even if her answer is no he is fine with it.)

Later That Night

(Aarohi was sitting in dining area having coffee and reading a novel.)

"Chipkali", aarohi startled hearing in work..

"Chamgadar", said aarohi turning towards other side to see the person..

(Aarohi found neel, standing there in a white kurta and a happy smile..)

"Yes chipkali", said neel opening his arms, aarohi quickly went and hugged him...

"Why did you left me", cried aarohi.

"I never left you", Said neel smiling..

"You know chipkali, when god snatch someone from us na, they send someone better for you, I wasn't the best for you, but the one you are having is best, tell him your answer, tell him everything, upgrade your relation from bestfriend and parents, be the husband and wife not just for your children and outside world but for your heart also go do it", said neel softly, making aarohi understand..

"You will do it right", asked neel, while aarohi just nodded her head...

"Good bye", said neel pecking aarohi forehead and soon disappear.....

(After some days, aarohi gave her answer. She confessed her feelings to him, from that day, they are not only parents or bestfriends they are husband and wife, they love eachother as husband and wife not as bestfriends...)

Flashback End..

"I think we should leave, otherwise we will get late", said abhimanyu, looking at his watch, while aarohi nodded her head and they left for Birla House...

"Happy Anniversary", shouted everyone as abhirohi entered in the house...

"Come let's cut the cake", said Shefali, while abhir and rooh dragged aarohi and abhimanyu...

"Yayayayay", cheered arman happily clapping his hands..

"Thank you everyone", said aarohi and they cut the cake and fed everyone...

"I love you", Said abhimanyu, looking at aarohi..

"I love you too", replied aarohi smiling and pecked his cheek...

"We love you more", shouted abhir and rooh with arman, while everyone smiled at this happy family......

The End

This story ends here....

Kindly give your reviews --->

And don't get sad here is another story...

This story is really full of, suspense, secrets, bonds, love

I assure you people gonna love it...

I will Be Uploading The Glimpses of this story after The Introduction will get 100 Votes... And some good comments..

Hope you liked this story..
Thank you for giving your time to this story....
Love yaa
Your Author 🤙