"That signature is all I need for all these Mr. Lee. Without that signature, this is completely useless. You know that right?" I asked sternly.

"I know that so well ma. My men are really on it. We have drafted ways to get him to sign those papers in a legal way. He doesn't need to know the main content of the papers. So please give us more time ...."

"The meeting is holding in two weeks time. What other time are you asking me for? I have my own part to play once the documents are signed. What time do I have for that if you can't get his signature quickly?" I said trying to be as calm as I can be.

"We will get it done ma. Please be rest assured." He reassured me with a smile on his face.

I heaved a sigh and stayed calm. I like Mr. Lee because he is a man of his words and since he has reassured me, I don't need to worry about anything anymore.

"I am counting on you Mr Lee" I said extending my hand for a handshake.

After the handshake, he left the office. I breathed out heavily and grabbed my coffee.

Getting back this documents from Mr. Lee means more work added to me. Since I need to go through them, to know more about Mr. Armstrong and all the people working with him. I want to give him the biggest shock of his life.

This is the fourth day after the drama in my apartment. It was as if I ran away from my apartment because of that but Mr. Lee advised me to go back which I did last night.

Everything is going smoothly as planned. I don't take business calls anymore on my personal line, I only communicate with clients and business partners through emails. I don't talk so much with family on phone also. We either meet somewhere or I come over to the mansion. Thankfully, there was no bug found in the mansion.

Lily on the other hand hasn't spoken to me since then. She's sulking over how I dismissed her from my house that morning. I can't tell her about the bugs in my apartment. Not that I suspect her at all but because I don't want her to be worried about me.

Of course my family knows, My dad, Heng and his husband know what is going on and they are doing everything within their power to remain calm while working with the plan.

Becky and I are still good except that we don't see each other more often. It's best that way since we still need to pretend we are completely over. Even though I met her two days ago, at a very private place. I already miss her and I wish we can spend the night together. I wish I can see her tonight.

I took out my phone to call her but I stopped. We can't communicate on the phone either and that's the worst part of it. I dropped it back on the desk and took my coffee in one gulp. It's still morning, I can't let Mr. Armstrong spoil my day for me. I inhaled and exhaled deeply and got busy with work.

After some hours, my telephone started ringing. Why is my secretary calling? Isn't she supposed to come to the office instead of calling on the phone? I reluctantly answered.

"Ma'am. You have a call. She really wish to speak with you."

"I am busy...."

"It's an official line ma'am. I think it might be important" she added before I could finish. I heaved a sigh.

"You can forward the call" I said weakly.

Maybe it's about work, but I am not expecting any call from anyone. it's obviously official since they are calling my office line instead of personal line...

"Hello" I greeted as soon as the call was forwarded.

"Teerak!" A familiar voice spoke.

My eyes widened and I gulped heavily when I heard the voice. My baby is on the line? Becky is on the line? I sat up from my chair instantly and cleared my throat.