Suggestion

I just looked up and laughed a little then looked at her and smirked and spoke.

"And what makes you think I will listen to you? You are here to change my vibe, not me."

I said while poking my inner cheek and glaring at her.

"Y/n... Please listen to her and do as she say."

I scoffed and looked at pd-nim.

"You want me to listen to this suggestion of hers? You got to be kidding me pd-nim."

I said while my serious face on.

"Y/n, I am serious too."

"But pd-nim, don't you think it's too much? Cutting her hair to our length?"

Yoongi said defending me.

"I am sorry yoongi, but with her suggestions, our groups have broken records."

"I will do what she says only if you make a deal."

I said in between while my serious face was on.

"What deal?"

"If this time, it fails to break records, or if she even fails to please ARMYs with her suggestion, then BTS will never listen to her suggestion ever again in the future. If you are ready for this pd-nim then.... I am ready to do what she says."

I said looking at him intently. I am more than angry right now.

"Deal. If her suggestions fails to please ARMYs then in the future, BTS will never follow her suggestions. I promise."

"Done then. I will be back here tomorrow ms. Kim."

I glared at her and stood up abruptly and left the room. Yoongi followed me and then turned me around.

"Why did agreed y/n? That's too drastic thing!"

"I know."

I mumbled to him.

"Then why?"

"If I didn't then it would result in failure of our group. I don't wanna be the reason."

"Y/n..."

"It's just one time thing yoongi. I will get over it."

I said and then again started walking towards the car.

We reached the dorms and everyone were happy but when they saw my face, their smiled dropped.

There was a cake in between and so much snacks on the table. I didn't wanted to ruin their mood so I just smiled and went towards them.

"Oh my god oppa! Thankyou so much for this!!"

"What happened y/n?"

Namjoon oppa asked me in serious tone.

"Nothing happened oppa. I will tell you all afterwards. But now, it's time to party!"

I said and tried to lift up the mood. They did lift up their mood and we 8 partied so much and many of them clicked so many silly pictures too.

After everything was over, I told them what happened there.

"Are you out of your mind y/n?"

Jin oppa asked me.

"Oppa I just did this to get rid of this forever."

"I don't care about any of that, I am going to pd-nim and telling him to stop this!"

Namjoon oppa said. He looked much angry.

"Oppa, it's okay! Really. And as I already said, it's a one time thing! I will get over it!"

"Goddamn it y/n, this time, the limit is exceeded. It's too much!"

Jungkook said and he got a smack on his head by Jin oppa.

"I will be fine. Really! And afterall I know how to rock every look, don't I?"

I said and gave them a playful wink. I saw yoongi sigh and then he spoke.

"We know y/n that you will rock it. No doubt in that. But we all know how much you hate short hair. And the length is too short and we are afraid you will regret it later on. We are worried for you!"

"Exactly!"

Jimin oppa agreed to yoongi.

"I get it that you all are worried for me. But don't be worried. I know I may be uncomfortable with that and maybe feel weird but soon I will get used to it. And within few months, they will grow back. It's totally alright if I need to do it to stop our group from fully changing its vibe. Cause, the vibe bangtan gives cannot be given by any other group. And I would surely want it to continue rather than crumble our uniqueness just due to some silly reason."

Did I say too much? Cause I saw jimin oppa wiping a tear and taehyung oppa sniffling and jin and namjoon oppa proudly looking at me.

When I finished, everyone clapped for me and I just looked confusingly at them.

"As long as you are okay y/n, we won't have any problem."

Hobi oppa said and I nodded.

"So you are getting it cut tomorrow?"

"Yeah, cause we need to start preparing for our new album too."

"Okay then. All the best for tomorrow y/n."

Taehyung oppa said and smiled.

"I will be accompanying her there."

"Yeah, we knew yoongi!"

Jin oppa said while made me laugh a little.

"So tomorrow it is."

I said to myself and sighed.

______________________________________

Heyy sweeties!!

Update is here!!

Hope you all like it. Take care of yourselves.

Love y'all ❤️✨