Kidnapped

Y/N Pov

I looks at the message and it was written in the message that

"Y/n come to xxx place if you want your group members alive."

"What the fuck!!"were the words that came out of your mouth.

" I need to go there." I mumbled under my breath and went there.

I reached at the place. It was a dark abandoned house. I went inside amd saw the boys tied up to a chair. Suddenly a dark voice echoed in the house.

"Ohhh so princess you are here. Nice to meet you again after long time." He said in a dark voice.

"Who are you and why are you bringing the boys in between?"I asked with the same dark aura in my voice.

The boys were unconcious.

" I want you to leave the group and come with us." He demanded.

"Ohh really? I don't want to come." I said.

"What if we make a deal? We have a fight. If you win I will come with you and if I win then you die." I said.

"Deal." He said and smirked.

I smirked back. Then we started fighting.

Imagine this is you fighting.

"You lose so now you die." I said and then killed him. I turned around and saw the boys were awake.

I ran to them and opened them one by one.

Lastly I went to yoongi. He gave me a weak smile. I saw that he have scars?.

Did he beat him?

Omg!

He has so many scars. It looks like he beated him with a belt.

"Yoongi did he beat you with a belt?" I asked him. The others were jot speaking a word.

He didn't replied me.

"Yoongi I am asking you. Answer me." I asked him again.

"No." He lied.

"Don't lie to me. If he didn't beated you then what are these marks?" I said.

"Ohh nothing." He said.

"Ok fine then. I am leaving." I untied him and left from there running.

I went to dorm and went straight yo my room. And started crying while hugging my knees. I sobbed there alone.

All these things happened because of me. If I didn't entered there lives then this day will never come. Because of me yoongi got beated. I swear he never experienced something like this before. I started to cry more harder.

Then suddenly the door opened but I didn't cared to see who it was.

Yoongi Pov

I saw that Y/n was fighting with that man and she killed him. Wow! My girl is dangerous.

Yeah, I like her. But right now I need to focus on my career. And also I am not sure whether she likes me back or not.

She untied everyone and then came to me. She was untying me then suddenly she saw the marks on my body.

~Flashback~

We all were waiting for Y/n when suddenly everyone started fainting. I too fainted.

When I opened my eyes. I was tied to a chair and same with the others. They all were unconscious.

"Ohh you are awake?!" He said.

I didn't replied anything.

Then he told one of his men to bring a belt. Then he started beating me with it.

"I am sure after this Y/n will not try to go away again. After seeing this she will know the consequences of going away." He said while beating me.

Then I fell unconscious.

~End of Flashback~

"Did he beat you with a belt?" She asked me.

I didn't replied her.

"Yoongi I am asking you. Answer me." She again asked me.

"No." I lied.

"Don't lie to me. If he didn't belated you that what are these marks?" She asked me.

"Ohh Nothing." I said.

"Okay fine then. I am leaving." The she left running from there. I can feel that she is guilty.

I got up and we all went to dorm.

I didn't saw y/n anywhere in the house so I went to her room and saw her crying while hugging her knees.

"Y/n." I called her softly. She looked up and said.

"Leave me alone."

I walked closer to her and hugged her.

She didn't replied but after some moments she hugged me back and started crying.

And some minutes of comforting her. She stopped crying.

"Ok. Now tell me why were you crying?" I asked her in a soft tone.

"Because of me you got hurt." She said while looking down.

Ohh so she was crying because of that.

"Y/n see its not your fault. And stop blaming yourself. And you also have some explanation to do. " I said.

"Yeah I know. But not now. " she said.

"Whenever you feel comfortable just tell me okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ok now leave this topic. Btw what happened to your hair?" I asked here pointing towards her hair.

"Ummm....  Nothing just a new style." She said nervously.

"But I know that you love your long hair and you didn't wanted to cut them shorter. Right?" She nodded.

"Actually unnie pleaded me and role me that ARMYs will love so...  you know anything for ARMYs" she said.

"Wow you really love them." I said and she nodded.

"Btw you look awesome." I said and she smiled.

"Thankyou."

Then I brought a first aid kit to treat her wounds. But she snatched the box and treated my wounds first. She is really so kind and sweet. Then I treated her wounds.

"Goodnight Y/n" I said and left.

______________________________________

Omg!!! Such a long chapter. Hope you all like it.

Meet you all in the next chapter till then take care.

Byeeeee.