Officially Declared

Y/N Pov

They all are so much friendly with me. I can't believe that they completely changed into a different person. I am really getting close to them and now we all are best friends.

Today they are having concert.

Yes its that concert in which I am gonna be officially the member of BTS, the famous boyband. I was so happy. The boys supported me.

The concert was at evening and now it was morning so I need to wait for few hours.

Time skip to evening~~

Its finally the time. I was too much nervous and anxious. But the boys were comforting me and telling me reassuring things again and again.

I thanked them and then the manager told them that its time.

"All the best." I said.

They all smiled and went to the stage.

Time skip at the end of the concert~~

"ARMYs, we have an important announcement to make." Namjoon spoke. Suddenly the ARMYs stop screaming.

"So we have a new member of BTS, Kim Y/n. Please welcome her." Namjoon announced.

I came to the stage. I was too much nervous. But still I managed to smile on the stage.

"Hello ARMYs from now on I will be a part of your favourite group BTS. Hope you all will support us. Thankyou." I spoke. I was still nervous.

"So from now on Y/n will be a part of the group." Namjoon told.

"So todays concert is over. Thankyou everyone for attending. We all love you." Everyone said.

Then we went backstage.

"Wow! Now we will work with Y/n. Amazing!" Taehyung said.

"What's amazing in that?" I asked him with a smile.

"I mean working with such a talented person will be amazing. Right hyungs!?" Taehyung replied and the others nodded in agreement.

"How you all know that I am talented?"I asked.

"Oh come one Y/n. If you will not be talented that Bang Pd didn't made you the member of BTS." Yoongi spoke.

"Thankyou." I said and smiled.

They all smiled back. Then we went to dorm.

I went to my room. I was worried about ARMYs reaction.

"Will they support me?"

"Or I will be left with only hatred?'

" Will they force me to leave the group?"

"Ahhh Y/n stop thinking this nonsense.You will see what happens."You tried to reassure yourself.

Then you drifted off to your dreamland.

______________________________________

Hi guys!

How are you all?.
Hope you all are fine.

What do you think?? ARMYs will accept Y/n or something bad will happen?

Stay tuned to know what happens next.

Meet you in next chapter. Till then take care and stay safe.

Byeeeee.