Unwanted

BTS Pov

Wait what!?? We are having a new member and that is also a girl? We don't even need a new member.

"What?!!?"
We all said in unison.

Y/N Pov

"What?!"
We all said together.

No no no.... I think I heard wrong. Me?! And the 8th member of BTS?!? No no no that can't be possible. I mean they are the famous boy band group and me, a simple trainee. How can I be in their group?!?

"Yeah you heard it right. Y/n is your new group member. The main purpose of this meeting was to tell you this only." Bang Pd said.

"But..."I insisted to say something but Bang Pd cutted me.

" No buts Y/n. So now you will move in with them in their dorm and live with them. In their next concert we will officially announce you the 8th member. So that's all for this meeting."

I was left shook. They all left one by one. I went to my room and packed my things and left for the dorm.

Time skip~~

I reached their dorm.
(A/n: pabo! Its your dorm too. You are now a member of BTS. Such a dumb girl!)

I was about to ring the bell but i heard some yelling noises from other side of the door. I didn't wanted to listen other people's talk but I heard my name so I couldn't help but to listen their conversation.

"Y/n can't become our member. I mean we don't need a new member. We are perfect." Jimin yelled.

"Yeah Jin hyung, jimin is telling the truth. We don't need a new person in our group." Taehyung added.

"Did you all lost your mind?!!. We can't do anything else except accepting her." Jin replied.

"But we don't want a unwanted person with us. She is useless. How can a person like her, who doesn't have a little bit experience, can do good." Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkook is telling the truth hyung. She will be just a third wheel here,who will be disturbing our privacy. Nothing more than that." Hoseok added.

"STOP IT NOW!!! ITS TOO MUCH. YOU NEED TO ACCEPT HER. WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE. UNDERSTAND??" Jin yelled making me flinch.

Tears were brimming in the corner of my eyes. I tried to control them and was successful. Then I took a deep breath and ring the bell.

Jin opened the door and greeted me. He showed me my room. I went in there,unpacked my things and went to make dinner.

Time skip to dinner~~

You called everyone and told them that the dinner is ready.

"Who made this food?" Namjoon asked.

"Y/n made it for us." Jin told while giving me a small smile.

"Y/n made this? I will rather starve than eating this food. Who knows what she has mixed in it?" Taehyung said.

"You are true hyung. I will also not eat." Jungkook added.

They all ordered takeover and left you alone.

"Its ok Y/n. They will be needing time to trust you, to adjust with you" you tried to calm yourself.

You went to your room without eating anything.

______________________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Meet you in the next chapter. Till then take care and stay safe.

Byeeeee.

New Member |BTS FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें