Reaction

Y/N Pov

They all left your room and after some seconds Yoongi entered.

"Y/n why didn't you told me?" Yoongi asked you.

"Cause I didn't wanted to lose you too." You said sadly.

"But don't tell other members. Either they find it out themselves or the girls tell it to them themselves." I added.

"But-" he was speaking something but I cutted him and told him

"No buts yoongi, please." I pleased him and he nodded and then he hugged me.

"Goodnight Y/n. Sleep well princess. " he said to me and plastered a weak smile and left the room.

After completing the shooting of MV~~

The MV is about to release in some minutes. Yoongi was with me. Everyone else were in the living room. He was not ready to go downstairs to watch the MV with others.

"Yoongi just go. Don't do this because of me." I pleaded him once again.

"No." He again answered.

"Yoongi please stop being stubborn. They are avoiding me not you. And if you don't go then they will think that I am keeping you here. Pleaseeeee." I again pleaded him.

"Ok fine." He agreed.

"But I will watch the MV again with you." He demanded.

"Ok no problem. Now go." I told and he left.

Then my phone buzzed and I saw the notification the MV is released.

After watching the MV~~

You decided to scroll through the comments till yoongi come.

"Why Y/n is having so much less lines?"

"Yeah that girl group is having more lines than BTS members and specially Y/n. She only has three to four lines."

"We were waiting for the comeback so we can hear Y/n's angelic voice but there isn't much lines of her."

And the whole comment section was filled with this type of comments. Suddenly yoongi barged in.

"Ok now I will watch it with you." He said excitedly.

But you just hummed in response so came to check what happened. Then he saw that you were reading the comments.

"What happened Y/n?" He asked.

"Ohh! Nothing I was just reading the comments." You said and smiled.

"And what is there in the comments?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just the normal ones." You said.

"No something is there. Show me." And then he snatched the phone from your hand and started reading them.

"Ohh so you were reading these. Now ARMYs also noticed that something is wrong with these girls but the others... Ughh! Just leave lets watch the MV together." He said.

"Ok." You said and you both wat hed the MV together.

Then he left to sleep in his room and you also went off to your dreamland.

______________________________________

Hey guys. Hope you all like this chapter.

If you are liking this book please vote it and continue reading.

Meet you all in the next chapter till then take care.

Byeeeee.