Sunrise

Y/N Pov

I woke up and checked the time it was 6 in the morning?. Wow I woke up before my alarm rang today. And I am even early. So how about a good walk in the morning. Yeah it would be good.

So I did my morning routine and took a bath. Put a hoodie on and put my shoes. I am ready!.

I was walking under the pretty orange sky. It looks like the sun is about to rise. I was near a park so I walked there and found an empty bench and sat there. Then suddenly I felt a arm around my waist. Who has guts to do this? I looked around and found yoongi. I smile automatically crept on my face.

"So what are you doing here at this hour? I thought you will be asleep."
He said.

"I don't know why but I woke up early today." I replied.

"Oh ok. Now look the sun is rising." He said and I quickly look towards that direction. It was awesome. Then suddenly we both got a call. Jin called me.

Yoongi Pov

I was jogging in the park. I saw a girl sitting alone in a bench. First I didn't care but then I looked closely I saw that the girl was Y/n. I went and sat beside her but she didn't noticed me. So I put my arm on her waist. Brave move!

Then she looked at me and smiled. Her smile is so beautiful.

"So what are you doing here at this hour? I thought you will be asleep." I asked her.

"I don't know why but I woke up early today." She replied.

"Oh ok. Now look the sun is rising."She was looking in that direction. But I was admiring her. She is perfect. Her smile, her eyes, her face, her body. Her everything. I smiled while admiring her. But suddenly we both got a call at the same time. I looked who disturbed our moment. It was Namjoon.

Y/N Pov

I received the call.

" Y/n come home as soon as possible we need to go in an interview." Jin spoke from other side.

"Ok I am coming." I replied and cut the call.

______________________________________

This chapter is only having some moments of Y/n and yoongi. In next chapter I will post a interview.

Thankyou for reading hope you like it.
Mett you all in the next chapter till then take care and stay safe.

Byeeeee.