part 21 - article

Rory Robinson - has she spoiled the name of the newest Marvel film?!

Rory Robinson recently uploaded onto her Instagram, a seemingly innocent post thanking everyone who had wished her a happy birthday. However, the caption sent fans spiralling as she confirmed the name of the new movie they would be starring in.

The caption read; "On January 13th, 2006, a legend was born...

Thank you to everyone who has sent their wishes today and a special thank you to the cast of Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness and Hailee, Tom, and Scarlett. You have made my day truly special.

Here's to 16..."

Fans have gone crazy with this information, as the comments on her post were also disabled for the first time. We can now also figure that Elizabeth Olsen will star in Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness, leading on from her own series Wandavision, which was released nearly a year ago. 

We still do not know who Rory and Xochitl play or how they fit into the film, but we are sure that they will be amazing.

‐-------

Rory Robinson spotted with ex Disney actor Lucas Garcia...

Paparazzi shots have recently been shared of 16 year old star Rory Robinson leaving a local coffee shop hand in hand with ex disney channel costar 16 year old Lucas Garcia. When stood outside, the pair seemed very close and comfortable with one another. We can not confirm nor deny this story, however, their chemistry is unmatched and fans would love to see them together.

 We can not confirm nor deny this story, however, their chemistry is unmatched and fans would love to see them together