A wondering cultivator

Beginne am Anfang

Xiao xingchen : then who is this man you want him dead?

Wei xian : Uncle he is Xue Yang.

The mention of xue yang xiao xingchen collapse on his knees, and face a-qing.  A-qing understand and describe him. After hearing this xiao xingchen start to cry in blood.

Wei xian : Uncle, you have suffered enough please come with us.

They both look at a-qing, she realise what to do, our drama queen a-qing start to drama finally xiao xingchen agreed to come with them. They check xue yang, this bustard cut open his own belly put Yin Iron there and his wounds also almost healed that’s why none find his Yin Iron.

As wei xian have two core he destroyed Yin Iron pice and absorbed all recentment energy surrounding the area. Wei zhan teleport them Wu-Ji sect with Xue Yang's dead body. As they thought they can use it for another matter.

Wei qing treat Xiao Xingchen's reopened eye wounds, but he don’t want treatment. Wangxian couple discuss themself, they need to save him also he is a direct discipline of Baoshan Saren, if they want his co-operation then they need to explain everything.

So they invite xiao xingchen to their Jingshi and explaine everything including their time travel. Xiao xingchen cried the whole night they also give him space, then he inform the couple that when he will personally talk to song lan he will treat his eyes.

Oh our Hanguang Jun's famous technic Inquiry, they use it to search Song Lan. Now a-qing is glued to qing jie are learning medicine with sowrd cultivation from xiao xingchen. She is a unique teen beauty with sword like sharp tongue.

A fitting discipline of wei qing who is now known as xiao qing, xiao xingchen's adopted Daughter

Wei ning now all healed a healthy and handsome young man. He goes night hunt with junior, one day he meet Nie Huaisang who is running from a yao when he is going unclear realm from finding information about divine healer for his brother.

Wei Ning now used to behave like he see stranger, as their sect moto, "help, who needs live with no regret". So he help him killed that yao with his sword. But our romantic devil Nie Huaisang fall hard for Wei Ning and forget about his own misson.

Nie Huaisang : th-anks for helping me. Um i am Nie Huaisang. From Qinghe Nie Sect.

Wei Ning : Wei Ning, Senior discipline of Wu-Ji sect.

Nie Huaisang follow them silently to Tanzhau a growing wu-ji sect. This place has lots of memory with wei wuxian. He absentmindedly search for infamous garden but saw the majestic gorgeous wu-ji sect mansion.

Now he got his brain back, wei ning?

Wei?

Wu-ji?

Wuxian? 

Wangji?

Divine healer? 

Wen qing?

But that handsome man can not be wen ning, he is a living dead and a timid young man. He cannot lead a group of young junior no mater how he put.

Okay fast i need to save my brother then my crush.

Wei xiong how can i meet you?

Nie Huaisang almost make his home on inn. After following whole two month he gain that,

Wei zhan and twin elder sister of wei wuxian is Wu-ji sect leader and madam. She is more shameless than wei xiong, maybe on their blood. Xiao Xingchen his adopted child xiao qing and junior sister wei qing live with sect leader.

Wei qing is not only a divine healer but also divine beauty, so she cannot be wen qing as that woman is too Fierce to be called beauty.

They have everything almost excessive if i offer a deal to trade so they can sell products and earn more they will not refused to save dage, right? Will they? So he sent letter for a visit and got reply to come.

Now he is waiting a gorgeous yet tastefully decorated waiting room for sect leader zhan.

He is sweaty and nervous, getting ready for worse case scenario.